Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Don't want to derail but I love half a tablespoon of mincemeat stirred into plain porridge (half water, half milk). Kinda like a mince pie porridge. Well nice ☺
Ok but this actually sounds lush 😍

On topic - Jack's a twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Cariad

VIP Member
I'm watching Masterchef heats and someone is cooking Jollof rice as their signature dish it's not Jack

• Haha
Oh darling much as he was utterly handsome, dear heart Captain Kirk could only ever talk really (historical rapping). Cringing but still a proper bit of alright back in the olden days x
My thoughts exactly, especially re Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds. It was the Shakespearean style delivery that ended me. Also Spock sang too. He did a hobbit song and the video is hilarious. Still better than any of Jack's music videos though.
On the subject of names. I have an easy Scottish surname but my first name is Swedish and it has an omljud/umlaut accent above one of the letters which really throws people in terms of pronunciation. I used to get called ikea furniture at school. But it doesn't bother me. Most people are quite respectful and Scots are really good at getting their tongues around Norse languages.

• Heart

Shawads

VIP Member
So is treacle!

I thought that too when reading up on the staff. Isn't one an actor too? They let Jack write articles for them after she'd been in rehab for mere months. I wonder if they felt her sleb status would be a draw to potential new clients.
I can't remember the article or writer's names but it felt to me like they'd stuck jack's name on someone else's article. I'm sure they'd left the original writers name on it too.
Might be wrong, it's a while ago but it struck me as trying and failing to deceive

binkbonk

I love porridge but only made with water (genuine lactose intolerance not grifting for milk for cos play poverty). Add an apple or banana no sugar or honey added (simples). Porridge must not be messed around with. Peanut butter my a***.
try oat milk, it makes it creamier than just water (if that appeals to you). when i drank dairy milk i made my porridge with water as too much milk made me feel ill (🤔), now that ive switched to oat milk i use it instead.
can't believe im gonna agree with jack but peanut butter is really nice in porridge!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Captainmouse

VIP Member
OH is super generous right? When was the first breadcrumbing of OH? Did their appearance coincide with shit merch grift? I mean since they’ve been around they’ve been slinging the dollar left right and centre. Never had an OH that’s been that generous that quickly. Lucky Jack and her special talents 🤨
Was patreon increase time?🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 20