Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
try oat milk, it makes it creamier than just water (if that appeals to you). when i drank dairy milk i made my porridge with water as too much milk made me feel ill (🤔), now that ive switched to oat milk i use it instead.
can't believe im gonna agree with jack but peanut butter is really nice in porridge!
I sometimes make peanut butter and banana porridge for my little ones, no cooking bacon though.

Reactions: 20

Remymia

New to this thread so this might have been previously discussed but how does jack state they are non binary but still go by she/her, I thought nb meant you didn’t fit into either. Also, she’s states that jack is her new name but does deadnaming apply either tho she hasn’t transitioned? (Sorry if it sounds ignorant, I don’t know much about nb/trans)

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Her hands are all crinkled like when you get out of the bath or like over 90, crikey! Just looked at my own as I am a bit older and mine are not like that not even a teeny bit😳

• Haha
  • Sick

humpty.

She makes SB sound like a wee weirdo. 12yr old boys desperate to try haslet, desperate to see a photo of their mum as a child in a Liverpool shirt, Googling his own mum from the next room, floral lego sets for his birthday (fine but not my bag) which he then presents to his mum one at a time?

each to their own, but at 12 I was already having visions of being a wild child like Amanda De Cadanet, I had tickets to see a rock band (older sister took me) and got my first pair of DM’s. I had a poster of Slash on my bedroom wall - I struggle at times with this tiny little naïve, wide eyed boy, presenting his mum with Lego roses
Power Of The Dog vibes, look how that rose making kiddo turned out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19