Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MooBelle

VIP Member
I'm stuck with my 3 for the AMA.
Definitely the brother and SB's stepmum but torn for my third.
I really want the landlady but want Matts wife too. Decisions...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

MoreViolence

*taps the fucking sign again* Jack, you do not need to invite yourself into every thread which bad mouths the Tories. You know JACK SHIT about Scottish politics, now fuck off back to your shit dinner.
I did look at this to be like 🍿 then seen herself. Was like oh yes here we go. It was bad taste of the Scot Tory’s to use this. But their social media is a car crash daily. So I love it. 😂

• Haha

Shawads

VIP Member
BULLSHIT!

This is utter horseshit. Here are the incredible things we're being asked to believe.

1. Booze companies are falling over themselves to be associated with a poverty grifter rather than an aspirational figure.
2. They know who Jack is and make reference to her blogs and recipes but address her as Mr even though they want her to do something for them.
3. Upon being informed she is an alcoholic, they say "so?" and try to get her to take the gig because the alcohol industry is desperate to be associated with it's casualties. That would be like asking someone with lung cancer to promote fags. Never going to happen.
She argues like our mutually similarly aged child. I can see the cogs turning before the next fantastical reason / excuse pops out of their mouth.
another one who will fight their point to the death but my one is actually a child

• Haha
  • Heart
Don't want to derail but I love half a tablespoon of mincemeat stirred into plain porridge (half water, half milk). Kinda like a mince pie porridge. Well nice ☺
Bets are on for Jack stealing your idea which sounds delicious.
I like oats a lot and porridge is a staple in Scotland and Sweden. I do find it quite filling but I have IBS so it doesn't take much to make me feel full. I like to add seasonal fruits, flaxseed powder and grated dark chocolate to my porridge.

• Heart

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
LADS I'm off to Edinburgh and powerfully tempted to go to Dishoom 😭 We don't have them where I'm from and thanks to Jack I know there's at least one there - I have been INFLUENCED
Thank God I'm not alone in being Jackfluenced this evening.

If you are looking for interesting Indian restaurants in Edinburgh, Kahani on Antigua St and Educated Flea on Broughton St are both v tasty x

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
I would think she has a lot of nerve

For me:
1/3 cup oats
1/3 cup almond milk
1 tsp chia seeds
1 tsp cinnamon
Soaked overnight
Served cold or warmed with some berries...

I'm fuelled for about four hours on that; it's a wonder how we process things differently, and I also note I can gobble a very large pizza on my own so there's just no certainty in the world!
Definitely an element of difference Mr Cucumber can have a bowl of rice krispies and be full for hours, they barely touch the sides for me - like eating air!

• Wow
  • Heart