Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Me and my colleagues sometimes play “people who aren’t dead but you wouldn’t be suprised if someone told you they were” 🔺
And June brown used to come up a fair bit. Not that I’d wish her ill!
(You should 100% read her obit though)
I was surprised to discover joe brown has yet to depart

• Haha
Reactions: 16

humpty.

time to get the conversation starter pack out, Jack. Engage with your son and step away from your phone.
Jack could never get a coin for abstaining from the internet.
I sometimes wonder if she has him overnight, she doesn’t seem to take him anywhere, do you think it’s a daytime only thing due to possible relapse and inappropriate food?

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Independent living my arse! You left home, sugarplum, We all do it.

Such a song and dance about every bloody thing! You stewed up some dead carcass...in a big pan...well done. (y) I'm thinking about opening a pot of fresh soup but I might wet myself with the excitement.

View attachment 1170973

Still managing to forget Super Savers.
Maybe she was encouraged to leave 🤔

binkbonk

I truly detest the term "the boy". It is so cold, dismissive and dehumanising.

If she has to use her child in her SM (she doesn't, but hey ho), why not say "my son"? More warmth, better describes their relationship and actually means something rather that an objectified "boy" who could be anyone's child.

It is one less letter too, so she would have one more to use in her 280 limit.
now imagining jack as kratos in god of war. EAT THE SLOP, BOY

• Haha
Reactions: 15

'EllsBells

try oat milk, it makes it creamier than just water (if that appeals to you). when i drank dairy milk i made my porridge with water as too much milk made me feel ill (🤔), now that ive switched to oat milk i use it instead.
can't believe im gonna agree with jack but peanut butter is really nice in porridge!
I have oat milk and almond milk on cereal and love it. I can't stomach it in porridge. Vanilla soya yoghurt and bananas 😋 even Mr 'EllsBells will occasionally partake of a bowl of that. 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 13