Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Babe, same. We could've had a cabal meetup here:
View attachment 1173856
I really want to go to any local 🍊ery dear hearts 🍊🍊❤❤

Just thinking how offensive Jack has been recently.

People are literally choosing to starve to survive, and poverty campaigner Jack is laughing about midnight sandwiches and packets of crisps?! She's using a couple of meals worth of ingredients on a greasy breakfast, using plenty of cooking methods. She's letting fresh produce go off (apple in the porridge.) She's going to fast food restaurants and spending over £20 on absolute shit. She's making out that her pet cemetary backpack is so quirky, when it's the norm for a lot of ethnic communities, and as the crisis spreads, more people will be looking at cheaper meats for eating.

Being poor is nothing but a jolly jape to the silly twat. She's so very damaging to the actual cause she claims to represent.

(And SB aint there. Thank fuck.)
Angreely agreeing orphany B ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

MoreViolence

It'll have been in a vac sealed plastic bag. Like a leg of lamb from Asda. Not sure I'd want it on a train for several hours though.

All this meaty talk today has me craving a kebab....
Oh kebab. I could so have that, but regret later at night when all it’s fatty goodness is making me feel pukey. But yeah. I don’t think I would even think of doing food shopping 2 hours from home if I was travelling by train.

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
I don't believe her rehab was a good one. Try finding decent stats on its recovery rates. You won't. It's for wealthy people, staffed by a bunch of imaginatively-qualified shysters.
Do we know which one it was? Depending on where it is I could actually find that info 🔺🔺

eta - I'd only post if it's publicly available, not though ~resources~ I have access to!

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Mine too. Is it weird that my boyfriend is on my laminated list?
boyfriend, Jarvis, Louis Theroux, a young Michael Caine, please and thank you.
I can't be doing with a list. Never mind laminated xx but Captain James T Kirk & a spot of Jack Nicholson in his early days .phwoar x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Marwood

I wanted to go when I was last in Edinburgh because I live in a Dishoom desert, too. Ended up at David Banns in the end, sadly Jack could never eat there because it's an independent restaurant with an entirely vegetarian menu. It's also nice and doesn't serve slop.
Duly added to the Maps list!

Thank God I'm not alone in being Jackfluenced this evening.

If you are looking for interesting Indian restaurants in Edinburgh, Kahani on Antigua St and Educated Flea on Broughton St are both v tasty x
I absolutely am - thank you so much, very kind!!

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Well when I left the Priory (partner worked in health insurance, didnt have the spare 20k for the treatment, which it would have been otherwise was very privileged and lucky), after 28 days in rehab they gave me a little bag with my marbles. There was 2. Had a little card saying if you think about using throw 1 marble away, if you use, throw away the other, now you have lost your marbles". Who is saying it takes 5 years? They say active addiction is living in the insanity because you do things that don't make sense to a rational mind.

Saying it takes 5 years is potentially damaging. Someone thinking about getting help might be put off by the fact it takes so long to feel sane. 5 years is just an arbitrary figure. I'm sure it probably is a thing some people might say in the type of black humour you have in recovery but as usual she just talks shit.

Urgh, recovery Jack is the worst. She's so smug with it.

Why say exactly a month ago she had got her 8 months chip. Now she has waited for her 9 month chip. Timeline up the wall as per fucking usual. Also, why would she have to wait a while for it, does she not go every week?? Also, my meetings only give out chips for shorter times up to 6 months, then 9, then 12. Her group could be different, just an observation.

Please Jack, bore off with the recovery shite. You might well be doing well in recovery this time and I hope its true but I don't see any evidence of her living the steps in anything else she does!

Oh god, is she going to sponsor someone else soon if she's through the steps?? Could you imagine, can't personally see her thinking enough about someone other than herself to do it!!
(Bit in bold 😘)

• Haha
  • Heart
As always there's a motive for Jacksie's actions - guess who has got a job going as a Senior Product Manager. Yep. Money Saving Expert and Martin Lewis. It's here: https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/job-vacancies-and-interns/
Hence all the arse licking and fawning from our smol maverick
God, she's like an overheated Jack Russell trying to shag your leg for a Bonio.
Absolutely dying at how accurate this is 🤣🤣
@FunnyFuneral Captain Kirk was a bit of alright back in the 60s. Did you know he could 'sing' though?

• Haha
  • Heart