Jack Monroe #277 It's safest to assume that all Jack's tweets are lies unless proven otherwise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guessing she doesn’t have SB for his birthday this year? happy for him tbh
Makes me a little sad for Jack if she doesn't get to see him at all, esp as she has such a good relationship with his dad, you'd think they could do something together

Reactions: 12
Given the horrors Jack came up with for a nice normal piece of chicken, I dread to what inedible grey slop the animal remains will be part of. But the poors eat any old crap don’t they?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
A bleeping goat leg

Looking forward to that day
Hope it's going in the freezer to be defrosted in a few years when she's short on content again.... Maybe she'll cook it in more tinned juices? WFK

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
According to Trainline the journey time from Croydon to Southend is about 1h 40mins. Imagine sharing a carriage that backpack for nearly two hours 🤢.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Am I a snob? I thought they sold pig trotters for dogs only? 😩
In my childhood pigs trotters were boiled and left to cool in their own gelatine-like juices. They were extremely cheap which is why we had them. The dog loved them as well and got the bones.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
duck off about your OH. We all feel nothing but pity for the poor fucker, toot toot!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
At this point she may as well write "OH's" full name on Twitter because she quite clearly wants someone to ask about it, but the squigs aren't playing ball as even they realise some things should be private. The funny thing is despite the constant breadcrumbing, if someone asked she would be shouting into the black hole about privacy.

I bet the OH doesn't exist. Or is the mythical can of pineapple that magically cooks fish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
How old was SB when Jack dragged him to an abattoir (if that did indeed happen) to show him the horrors of meat that she gave up for a few weeks (until the vegan book was released) - around 7-8?

Now she comes home with legs of lamb sticking out of a backpack and tomorrow she'll probably be saying her disability is so bad she needs a stick to walk with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Fraus...I cannot find the tweet where jack promises updates on the other charities she will be making donations to... I thought it was under the tweet when she confirmed the donation to TT had been sent, but I can't find it. This feels a bit ⛳⛳⛳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I wish she'd make her mind up. One minute she's going off on one because THAT MAN had the temerity to use a commonly available ingredient like capers, the next she's droning on about dried lily bulbs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Mr Las Vegas doesn't get paid when you click on his ad, Tattle does as they're hosting the ad. Mr Las Vegas pays FOR the privilege of you clicking on his ad. (Accidental clicks are usually deducted from earnings though so the chances are he didn't have to pay and Tattle made no money).
Oh dw I know sorry the joke just didn’t work otherwise, I hope he’s not bankrupted by my chunky Megan Barton-Hanson looking thumbs 😂

Also fuuuuuck public transport from Southend to CROYDON? She may as well get another aparthotel for the night, lay down with her trotters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.