Jack Monroe #273 She’s like David Brent’s crap sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to take her phone and squeeze the screen so hard that it shatters, in much the same way it did when she was waiting for three minutes on her dad’s response to her text about being trans.
As my mum would say, you couldn’t put a red neck on her with a blow torch. How is she still coming back for more after yesterday?
and what’s that awful, horrible broken back, gunshot wounds, government ordering your beating analogy?
The Tories are awful, but this type of comparison is neither accurate or helpful. Sadly there are people, many of them, out there in the big wide world who experience beatings, assault, false imprisonment etc, at the will of their government or its officials.
Her tweet is very, very damaging.

ETA: am I the only one who rages when she says things like ‘I’m so damn tired of this’?
Nobody, absolutely nobody needs Jack’s take on the budget. Nobody is asking her to do this. If she’s so damn tired she should duck off and go to bed for the day and start again tomorrow.
Me rail- literal me rail. I have ME/CFS, duck off with your “I’m tired” or “it’s exhausting” bleeping big baby. Say what you mean -you don’t like it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
She's a lightning conductor for internet fury. Trouble is it all channelled into the ground and therefore fails to have any meaningful actual impact.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Christ JFK immigration is grim. grim, grim. I ended up worrying that the purpose of my visit was indeed to commit a crime against the United States and her government and I had forgotten. I once asked one of them where they'd recommend I eat and they barked back: "So you've made no plans of your own then?"
I once flew to the US to join my now husband who had been working on a trade show out there, the trade show was almost over and we we having a week’s holiday after. I made the mistake of saying my partner was working in the US to the homeland security man when asked the purpose of my visit and I got grilled. Fortunately I was able to explain his job was UK based and we’d be returning home together, but it was a hairy few minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Urgh! The problem with Jack is that nothing ever goes further than an angry spouting of words that doesn't really explain much. Her tweets hold no real information and offer no solution. She's just angry and bitter with the world about whatever the issue of the day is. People want help and direction, not bullshit and rage.
It is all utterly performative with her 'look at me being so angry - ggrrrrr. I'm livid'.
When she does have a Tory's ear does she fearlessly confront them? Apparently no. They talk about playing rounders in Portrush and her hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I like to call this “ reasons why Jack isn’t the big successful celeb she deserves to be” . I was going to use different pictures of Jack but instead chose to Illustrate each career preventing label with other not famous/successful people

As always prints are available- I will be taking pre payments immediately and will be posting them out when/if I can’t be arsed
ECE4AD59-8F8F-4C9A-975D-92930172093C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
It is all utterly performative with her 'look at me being so angry - ggrrrrr. I'm livid'.
When she does have a Tory's ear does she fearlessly confront them? Apparently no. They talk about playing rounders in Portrush and her hat.
She confronts them later in the corridor, come on give her some credit 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Obviously it's bollocks but good to see her putting out it there what a childish, self indulgent moron she is. Imagine claiming to be concerned with poverty and the best you can come up with in response to a budget is a big tantrum. Still it beats doing a load of boring work and memorising dull old facts.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
A small treat from Jack's 2017 twitter. Here, she informs us that she was too poor to learn an instrument in school and preempts mysterious trolls who are fit to be tied at the thought of our smol pixie listening to Classic FM.

View attachment 1144917
JFC. I don't know about 2017 but today, if you're entitled, you get 80% of instrumental lesson fees covered in school under the pupil premium scheme. Should you wish to learn. Why is everything a drama? I also don't think her parents were too poor at all. she was probably just not musically gifted enough to pursue an instrument. I'm getting annoyed at 2017 Jack. Send helpo.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.