Jack Monroe #271 David Cameron does far more charity work than Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this extended family she holidayed with, the same extended family that allowed her and SB to live on weetabix and water? Make it make bleeping sense? Sorry MancBee. (My phone autocorrected that because I apologise for swears so much).
Yeah SB’s other grandad went mad when he found out, IIRC he owned the cafe they had worked in (so could have helped financially even given her a little job...)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Yeah SB’s other grandad went mad when he found out, IIRC he owned the cafe they had worked in (so could have helped financially even given her a little job...)
She doesn't want a little job, she wants a big important job where, conversely, she doesn't have to do very much at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I see the 'what are you doing today' worked a treat. The TT hidden replies are buried even further down now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Who is this extended family she holidayed with, the same extended family that allowed her and SB to live on weetabix and water? Make it make bleeping sense? Sorry MancBee. (My phone autocorrected that because I apologise for swears so much).
This has always been such a colossal blip in The Poverty story. Loving, caring family and extended family on both sides of SB's life ignoring the fact he was cold and hungry. They all lived nearby too - not the other side of the world so must've seen what was going on. If true. Jack's constant excuse - 'I was embarassed to tell anyone' just doesn't hold water.
Wish she was too bloody embarassed to tell anybody about it now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
This has always been such a colossal blip in The Poverty story. Loving, caring family and extended family on both sides of SB's life ignoring the fact he was cold and hungry. They all lived nearby too - not the other side of the world so must've seen what was going on. If true. Jack's constant excuse - 'I was embarassed to tell anyone' just doesn't hold water.
Wish she was too bloody embarassed to tell anybody about it now 😂
Especially the too small clothes and shoes so tight they pinched his feet bullshit. Even she says he was with his father half the week. What kind of monster would let that happen? Unless of course it is all lies

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I am wondering, but perhaps the communal skip is her house and that's really how she ends up with so much shite. Everyone just drops it off round hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I am wondering, but perhaps the communal skip is her house and that's really how she ends up with so much shite. Everyone just drops it off round hers.
I'm surprised Evil Landlady stands for skips on driveways. I would've thought there would be a clause in the contract covering this eventuality. There seems to be one for everything else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm surprised Evil Landlady stands for skips on driveways. I would've thought there would be a clause in the contract covering this eventuality. There seems to be one for everything else 😂
She's allowed communal skips on drives, a business from home, to paint the kitchen and put up shelves, renovate the shed (and install a sodding hob) have multiple pets, rip up the kitchen floor, apparently not pay the rent and completely slate the landlord and the property on social media.
She is not allowed to have overnight guests though. Makes perfect sense! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I don’t understand the constant tips! There’s more of us, and I’ve had building work going on for over a year - still never had a skip. She’s had no building work, so what can’t be reused or recycled? I’ve even had people collect scraps of wood, I’ve managed to get everything I’ve taken out reused. Skip contents go in landfills, no?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
she gets through so many skips and yet the house is still brimming with shite

how?

hope we get some more live tweeting from inside it again. that was fun

haha, a skips&bins.com ad came on just as I was posting that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
she gets through so many skips and yet the house is still brimming with shite

how?

hope we get some more live tweeting from inside it again. that was fun

haha, a skips&bins.com ad came on just as I was posting that
I think Jack in a skip was my favourite chaos and I will watch the sequel with interest, though not so much interest that it diverts me from the missing £10,000+.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
No skip on drive or in her street. I don't know how up to date it is. Streetview is about 2 years behind 🤣 hopefully GE is more recent!
That's odd, I see something that looks like a skip 😂 Def not a car though. Streetview is 10 years behind for me. How bizarre?! Maybe Mr Google is playing tricks!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Skips are for building work though, no? Shouldn’t her stuff go back to the charity shops?

I don’t think Google Earth works as a webcam.

When I showed my mum (rip) Google street view she was terrified people could look in her windows in real time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.