Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came across this little insight into her relationship with L in an interview from last year.

Hissing that she’s an adult and if she wants a bleeping drink she’ll have one. And this is during her sober period. How lovely to listen to that when you’re out for dinner.
Reading between the lines, every time Louisa went for a night out Jack would manipulate her in to coming home. Not at all controlling then.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I’m not sure if I’ve posted this before.
This is for all my foodies https://www.migrateful.org run cooking classes by refugee and migrants. They’ve brought them online due to Covid. It’s a great chance to cook along and make some authentic regional dishes. Plus your money is helping.
Thought it might appeal to some of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And THAT MAN has shouted out Marcus Radford on Instagram.

God, I love that man. He's not taking credit for anything, he's not making it about himself. He just knows that he has a big reach and influence and uses it for a n important cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Am I the only one on this thread who is in a permanent state of Grunka-ing? Every time I catch up, Jackanory has moved onto another realm of cuntishness. I can’t wait to settle down with the Live later, what a treat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I watched her bit on TM. What does she mean when she says “probably wouldn’t be here without food banks”? Starved? With her parents/family in the same town?
No, she meant wouldn't be on tv....'cause without that story to tell, what else has she got?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE

You've slept for two and a half hours after those morons on Twitter failed to cure your insomnia. Episode 4 of your Instagram Live "show" is going out in a few hours. You've remembered to delete all the posts you made about how awful your ex is, but you still have time to kill.

If you REHEARSE YOUR SHOW AND TRY TO RELAX, turn to page 18.

If you START HAVING BEEF WITH STRANGERS ON TWITTER, turn to page 27.
I used to love those books. I was so sad that I even made maps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
5pm is a really inconvenient time for her to put her show on, I want to follow along on this thread (can’t bring myself to actually watch) but it’s on right when I’ve got to cook for/feed my pesky child.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
5pm is a really inconvenient time for her to put her show on, I want to follow along on this thread (can’t bring myself to actually watch) but it’s on right when I’ve got to cook for/feed my pesky child.
Babe, same! I always catch the beginning and then have to literally drag myself away to cook an edible 🤭 and appetising meal for my family. Then I come back later to eleventyrife of pages. Then it’s Grunka time!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s a bizarre time - most people in the country are still working?!

Reactions: 18
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE

You've slept for two and a half hours after those morons on Twitter failed to cure your insomnia. Episode 4 of your Instagram Live "show" is going out in a few hours. You've remembered to delete all the posts you made about how awful your ex is, but you still have time to kill.

If you REHEARSE YOUR SHOW AND TRY TO RELAX, turn to page 18.

If you START HAVING BEEF WITH STRANGERS ON TWITTER, turn to page 27.
Or put on your too big sports bra and girdle and straddle a sideboard? Go back 10 pages.
Page 18 - You do a good job, further bookings fly in, you make a fortune, get made a Dame and live in perpetual affluence with a handsome princess at your side, happily ever after.

Page 27 - You meet people bigger, tougher, smarter and more knowledgeable than you who expose you as a pretender. Go back 19 pages.

Page 8 - You attract the attention of creepy men on Twitter, start complaining about harassment and in response, become a ten minute anti sexual harassment expert who posts further underwear and sideboard shots so you have a job in complaining about harassment. You are, metaphysically and speaking, Dead.

If you PLAY TATTLE CLUEDO, turn to page 33
Page 33 - you are exposed as the person who is posting the dodgy information about you in an attempt to get damages. You are, metaphysically speaking, Dead.

Try to play the book again.

Page 41 - you attempt to make Black Lives matter by posing as the beneficent white girl bringing all those happy, smiling PoC under your angelic bingo wings edited badly on the selfie app. Go to Page 8, collecting your ex's underwear and your emergency sideboard as you go.

Page 73 - You bring in your secret weapon of an adoptive brother. You get called out for it. You are, metaphysically speaking, Dead.

Page 24 - You film an arty video about mayonnaise skin and centre yourself. You get called out for it. you are, metaphysically speaking, Dead.

And again.

And again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.