Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs J walked out on her
Childcare is also not the main responsibility of Mrs J either, surely?

Absolutely not a criticism of step-parents at all as there are some truly amazing ones out there, but at the end of the day, SB and the majority of his care is between Jack and his dad, not whichever random woman she's engaged to this month.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh dear, I hope her “fans” don’t turn on Louisa - or is that what she is hoping for. She left 6 weeks ago so has she just given the “release the hounds” message?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Also I don’t want to be like Shrek’s mob with torch and pitch forks at all but it also feels uncomfortable because everything is overstated, like you weren’t married so it’s disingenuous to suggest she’s walked out on a wife (after taking vows and legally binding things etc etc) rather than a live in partner?
She called Louisa her wife a few times on twitter, which is a bit odd.

Reactions: 10
932AFEDE-CD8D-4449-9D77-62A512B575B8.jpeg
4B090789-D706-4773-A8CF-F1DEEE1C0B4C.jpeg

Well this has all left a rather nasty taste in my mouth. I know we predict it every time but it’s still disappointing when she does it. She knows exactly what she’s doing. I find the thinness stuff hugely triggering so i’m making myself go to bed.

sweet dreams, cabal

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
What I really don’t like is that she posts these pictures and comments for no real reason but when anyone responds with a comment that implies she’s happy or in any way might be seen to have a nice life she immediately goes full pass-agg and verbally tears them a new one. It must be exhausting policing every comment for potential offence.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Was there a comment from "a man" I wonder? I didn't see one anywhere... Or was it an opening for that speech? Who knows with her 🤷

Reactions: 16
The very predictable nasty comments about Louisa have started on Jacks Facebook page. From Jack’s fans.

To be fair Jack had hinted that they had split but, relationships don’t always fall apart due to one persons actions.

It’s a bit crap that her supporters are getting one side of a story and the pitchforks are out.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’d almost feel sorry for her, if she didn’t have to embellish everything with lies and narcissistic bullshit. She does have childcare. Her admin is furloughed, she isn’t paying them. She’s got “five figures” for doing the crappy Hellman’s car crash, she doesn’t work 20 hours a day OR 90 hours a week. I suspect this is her long suppressed desire to paint ‘Mrs J’ as the villain playing out here.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
bleeping hell this is so, so inappropriate. It’s actually quite nasty, for all she says about us I wouldn’t expect to see such venom from the majority of posters on our threads...

It’s okay to be hurt & hurting but it’s not ok to go for your ex partner on your socials like this, I would actually argue it’s quite abusive tbh. I don’t even want to write L’s full name but I hope she’s got a loving and supportive network around her because this will be equal parts traumatic & mortifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Louisa, sleeping peacefully, not realising that the Just Jack revenge bomb has finally exploded.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Louisa, who spent the last weeks of their relationship with Jack, with Jack slagging her off on twitter? Wow.

I thought Jack only lived 0.1% of her life online?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh FFS - good riddance?
Why does Jack do this? She knows what her followers are like.
She could easily say it was a mutual decision.
And the childcare thing? She has said numerous times - including to Ruth on This Morning that her son's father takes a very active and equal share in childcare. Why be so horrible about him?

Reactions: 34
Mrs J walked out on her
I know this is nothing in the scheme of her ramblings, but isn’t it illegal to have someone furloughed when you have enough work for them to do, as she clearly does? She’s illegally claiming furlough so we pay her employee and outed herself online. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They call them substitute teachers in America, I only know that because I watch the Goldbergs and Beverly got her teaching cert to be a substitute teacher 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, still no idea what the heck is going on, I was not here when DDD posted, I saw the quoted posts but when I clicked to read them they had already been removed, hope we find out soon, my brain is ready to explode.....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.