Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The husband has spoken again and wants to know why she keeps using americanisms all the time, such as supply teacher?
What's the English version of supply teacher? I've always used this and I'm quite English!

Reactions: 24
Mrs J walked out on her
That is most likely a complete stranger, who does that?! Break-ups are tit, lockdown is tit...I try not to be a “you should just be grateful for what you’ve got” person but she’s in a fortunate position compared to many others...A LOT OF WHOM FOLLOW HER!!!! God she boils my piss!!!

Reactions: 23
That’s a good question Mr Ogre. I think she just wants to be “in” with everything. Or maybe she’s building up to cracking America 🤷🏻‍♀️
He says cracking America? Please let her go, he will even pay for half her ticket or we could have a whip round 😂
They would witch slap her back here though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh I feel yucky. Nobody needs to know this Jack. I feel like i’ve invaded her privacy.

I was going to say the same thing!
Yeah agreed. It feels like quite a bold thing to come out with unwarranted, obvs empathise as it’s from a place of pain but it’s not nice for the ex partner to be ... publicly shamed / called out like this.

Reactions: 23
OK so I bowed out to get tit done... I have 7 pages to catch up on.... I have no idea what the duck is going on or what any of you are talking about 😂

I hope by the time I catch up, it will all make sense and that you all have been to her insta and seen her story talking about tomorrow's /now today's show where she does a weird jiggle / dance move 😂😂 and the new picture she has posted, where she suddenly doesn't look ill or fraught with the weight of the world.... She's still a bleeping bleep.... 😂😂

See you soon hausfrau, I hope to be less confused once I reach the end 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gosh I feel yucky. Nobody needs to know this Jack. I feel like i’ve invaded her privacy.
I feel the same and this to me feels the worst yet in terms of worrying behaviour. I feel like she's struggling tonight, I hope someone real life spots it and reaches out to her. I hate a lot of things she's done, but knowing someone is hurting and distressed is awful 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Single parent with no childcare? I'm sorry, how many days ago was it that she confirmed SB is at his dad's half the time? FFS Jack!

Oh but good news, she's down to 90-hour working weeks - that's an improvement no?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yeah agreed. It feels like quite a bold thing to come out with unwarranted, obvs empathise as it’s from a place of pain but it’s not nice for the ex partner to be ... publicly shamed / called out like this.
It's as though J wanted to constantly blame her for everything, and then this. Totally uncalled for.

Reactions: 15
It's as though J wanted to constantly blame her for everything, and then this. Totally uncalled for.
Also I don’t want to be like Shrek’s mob with torch and pitch forks at all but it also feels uncomfortable because everything is overstated, like you weren’t married so it’s disingenuous to suggest she’s walked out on a wife (after taking vows and legally binding things etc etc) rather than a live in partner?

Reactions: 33
Hello! I’m new & I’ve spent WEEKS catching up. Same as most; bought one of her books then realised looking at twitter she had an argument with anyone with a differing option. The threads are a marathon, & I’m exhausted! 🖐🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I feel the same and this to me feels the worst yet in terms of worrying behaviour. I feel like she's struggling tonight, I hope someone real life spots it and reaches out to her. I hate a lot of things she's done, but knowing someone is hurting and distressed is awful 😢
I agree. Must. Not. Say. Yes. Absolutely.

yes she obvs came to do the promo (bizarrely at nearly midnight) and got her fishing rod out. People bit and now she can’t stop. 😞

Reactions: 12
Also I don’t want to be like Shrek’s mob with torch and pitch forks at all but it also feels uncomfortable because everything is overstated, like you weren’t married so it’s disingenuous to suggest she’s walked out on a wife (after taking vows and legally binding things etc etc) rather than a live in partner?
Also that Jack is making herself appear blameless and how it's all the fault of the other partner. People who refer to their so as common law wife/husband really pisses me off too, remember her post saying she wanted to wife her right up, it was as though she was property of Jack and not a person with her own judgement.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.