Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raydog

Chatty Member
You just know that they have no rhythm and can’t dance don’t you ( thought arrived via theresa may awkward dance walk 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 22

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Sarnie all the way, also anyone who calls them 'sammiches' can get to absolute fuck and not come back. No offence to any Fraus who may do this but I have faith in you all
Is sangers acceptable

I wanted to reply to the previous thread,but too slow

has jack monroe paid trussell trust?
has bootstrap cook filed her taxes?
has bootstrap cook paid trussel trust?
Has jack Monroe filed her taxes?
I have never had a crisp sandwich
Go and make one. No regrets.

• Haha
  • Heart

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Jack’s flying monkeys were pretty horrible to him.
By her actions she’s a champion of the bystander effect. Never tells any of the flying monkeys to back off. Suddenly just AWOL.
She normally likes to fry chicken then oven bake it to make it crispy around the edges 🤢 I’d imagine she’ll do that then blend it. Et voila, Chicken Smoothie
Chicken smoothie! That's it, I need a lie down...:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

Charitas

Chatty Member
As a child (of the 1970s) I was given a story book called Little Black S*mb*. Cringing thinking about it. It involved a small child and a tiger running round and round a tree from what I recall.
me too, from a library in Harringay ! I think the animals trick the boy into giving them all his clothes I know my Mum stopped reading it to me and my friend because we felt sorry for him and cried. Interestingly not because it dawned on her it that she maybe shouldn't read it to my friend whose Dad was from Ghana.

• Sad
Reused pasta water jeans?

Jack will be in the bungalow next year unless LL ends the rental agreement. She’s not going willingly.

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Maybe they'll work out their costings like Jack? Can't afford coffee shop prices so base it on homemade.

1 teaspoon of instant coffee (could be dirt, who knows?)-2p
Splash of hot tap water-1p
No milk or sugar because it's too pricey
Cup rental-5p per hour

You're welcome Jack🥰
She has a fancy coffee machine too!

• Sad
Reactions: 21