Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pavlova

VIP Member
The ads are on top form tonight...edit to add, I'd pay good money to see her wearing it, pink case and all 🤣
Screenshot_20220315-221724_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Vanelope

VIP Member
Sorry to go heavy this early in the morning, but Jack being peak Jack over the last couple of days regarding teeth and sandwiches and knowing everything about them awakened memories of philosophy boredom from years ago.

There is a branch called platonic epistemology where Plato suggested that all knowledge was innate and learning allowed that knowledge to be recalled. Kind of a simple explanation, but this so reminds me of our Jackie. She does know EVERYTHING. She was born knowing EVERYTHING and if a squig pokes her, that innate knowledge she stores so perfectly, comes to the surface in a form of a snarky, know-it-all tweet.
Does Plato suggest how to reset your personality for a new, nice one with all that innate knowledge?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Even if you don't have any of the short term discomfort but are allergic to something you can still be doing yourself long-term harm.
everyone in my household is low-level allergic to cats so when our old ones died we decided not to replace them because I read online that you can end up with the surface of your eyes becoming pitted and it's a big nope from me on that thankyouverymuch
I've had various allergies since I was tiny and before it became a thing. Don't worry I've been under the GP for years.

I can't avoid everything that gives me a reaction otherwise I would never leave the house, I just have to be careful

• Heart
Reactions: 22

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Absolutely.

It's amazing how somebody with such allegedly severe and debilitating arthritis has absolutely no medications (we've seen photos of her modern art installation in the style of Damien Hirst) related to the condition, particularly when the treatment protocols changed many years ago due to the increased risks from uncontrolled inflammation on multiple systems - in short, the NHS want to treat because it is a) in the interests of patient and family and b) because it's a damn sight cheaper treating and getting it under control/monitored at the beginning, rather than coming in twenty years on where the treatment can be less successful and is invariably far, far more expensive. It would make sense of a sort if she had declined medication due to specific beliefs, but she clearly doesn't have a problem with taking anything else, as per tweets, photos, articles she wrote/approved claiming she was off her tits on prescription drugs last year, etc, etc.

However, the alleged respiratory condition that she blamed the landlady for - that'll be the cat allergy, then, won't it? And the dust/cat hair in the rug made from the pelts of missing Morris Men and all the other clutter she collects.
has she said which arthritis it is she is suffering from? Only she talks of ‘flares’ which to me suggests rheumatoid, which makes more sense at her age, and how she suffers in her hands. Yet there is not one sign of any swelling or stiffness in said hands in any picture I’ve seen. Dirt yes, arthritis no. My aunt has just started getting it due to stress and in her joints it’s clearly visible even at this early stage. They want to put her on a low dose chemo to protect her joints, but that swelling won’t ever go away now.

• Sad
Reactions: 22