Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
She gets a proper M&S caterpillar cake too. SB has to have the knockoff.
In fairness it was a wiggles from sainsbury apparently. Which is the only acceptable knock off IMO.
But yeah our Jacksie’s ‘rents had to go M&S to get their daughter a cake

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Elastoblast

VIP Member
For real! I started taking sandwiches to work recently instead of leftovers/tinned soup and was surprised at how much the ingredients cost even for a weeks’ worth of basic sandwiches. It’s nothing crazy, but there’s definitely cheaper options for a lunch especially if you’re at home and can cook something. Beans or egg on toast for a start.

Anyone who believes she eats the way she claims to for £20 a week is a fool.
so true. But so many squigs seem to lap it up

• Sick

Adayinthelife

Just posting to see my hat

happy birthday Jack, we know you’re reading. Have you paid your taxes and given the 10k to charidee yet?

• Heart
  • Haha

ednaturnblad

Oh I hope so. That would be perfect.
Hard to see how she could square it with her numerous debilitating ailments tbh but 🤷‍♀️
She could become the nation's sweetheart like Rose 😂
Same. I have a ton of work to do and now all I can think about is which pro dancer Jack would get paired with. 😭

Neil or Karen. You heard it here first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

StringyMango

Chatty Member
I hope the sandwiches die a natural death soon, it's just supposed adults crapping on about their gross fillings and that's just not satisfying my need for chaos and 🦉 🍾
@ MCM I hear you loud and clear. All this tomato ketchup talk is 🤮. I don't know how to spoiler/ add TW or fade parts of a sentence but I once had Very Upsetting Experience with corned beef. Tomato ketchup triggers me for other reasons. (Too much boring info).
Any payment to TT yet? Hope your new job is a success!!

• Haha

YenE

I've never heard of it as a racist term, nor as a word for sandwiches. I've only ever heard of the martial art by the same name!
I discovered the martial art thing this morning!. And in my Irish brain I just imagined sandwich ninjas - throwing bread and fillings at each other…. Baguette Battles if you will.

• Haha

hydeist

Chatty Member
Can confirm as a Irish person, it is used by young and old. Until yesterday I was unaware of it’s other meaning, I suspect a lot of folks don’t realise the racist use of the word.
I was just about to ask if it's an irish thing - also never knew that sambo had a racist meaning!

Though I will insist that it is, in fact, a sammich. "Sarnie" makes me :sick: