Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Will she celebrate her birthday by making the £10k donation that is owed to the Trussell Trust? Look at me, ouchy mouth, all alone, but making this big selfless gesture?
...and if you want to make my birthday extra special please donate to the Trussell Trust and these other charities.

If she does that she'll still have been a total dick for not updating people and being transparent but at least the money will be going where it's supposed to.

Reactions: 24

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
The magic puddle has gifted her 'Max's Sandwich Book' hasn't it?
That even has a whole section on which crisps to pair with each sarnie.

• Haha
  • Wow

StringyMango

Chatty Member
Or to put it another way. No humility /capacity to learn.
Jackie, you are (probably) the most uncool person on the planet.

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
I got that far then thought - nah can’t read anymore of her garbage because in my head I’m hearing her nasal drones. I’ll wait for those tolerant good hearted fraus to pull it to pieces.
I got as far as leg of lamb and champagne.

• Haha
How bad must her respiratory problems (which were never mentioned prior to the recent Evil Landlady breadcrumbing) be if she can't take codeine? Is she going to start performatively dragging an oxygen canister around with her on her yomps to That London?

Might have more to do with the Diva claim of being off her tits on prescription medication last year.

KebabGirl

VIP Member
It’s just insane isn’t it, like Twitter being a resource you can just tap into for free cash? The idea of strangers just randomly sending me money is 🤯

Idk why she doesn’t use this free unearned cash to become the Pablo Escobar of crypto, like she has sooo much free time write some DCA scripts across the top 100/200 and buy the forever home with a gr8 deposit?? Grifting is truly wasted on the grifters!
You forget one vital thing - she cannot be arsed to do anything that involves effort. Especially on her birthday!

Really hoping her agent pops up with another "call me" message. It's not too much to ask 🙏

• Haha

Wooh

VIP Member
I have been busier than Jack, if you can believe it. I won't be catching up so I'm starting here.

Is this a correct summary:

Brags about dream coming true tomorrow, has debilitating tooth pain again preventing attendance?

Jack, you're just pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 23