Jack Monroe #267 Could it be a different scheme you helped set up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the 5 week delay, I think she may have ret-conned that in as it is now standard, but yours right, pre-UC things were sometimes slower than ideal but it wasn't baked in like it is now.
Yes, that's exactly what she's done, because the story is largely fiction it grows arms and legs. I shall be not be surprised if we get a story about how she kicked a clerk at her local labour exchange after he denied her claim for national assistance at some point.

Reactions: 37
What happened to little Harry, that was only 10 years ago? So many pets lost but so much crap held onto
She acquired two kittens, Harry (as in Harriet Harmann) and Millie (as in Milliband - it was her hardcore Labour phase), in October 2012.

They were both gone by summer 2013.

Reactions: 54
Has anyone bagsied the sentient mirror? I want it. The stories it will tell.

Reactions: 48

Where does vacuuming twice a day fit in with being so traumatised by The Poverty that you're chronically afraid to use any electricity? And where do you find the time whilst single handedly saving the world?

(Do I want to know what a tampon pineapple is? )

Reactions: 68
You’re all as thick as (any fat content) mince! Nobody’s bagsied the Emin!!! Im having it, and the beauuuuutiful cross stitch of LJC and Jack’s first meeting

Reactions: 60
Has anyone claimed the Nintendo Switch? If that's gone, I'll take anything not covered by a film of grease.

Reactions: 48
You’re all as thick as (any fat content) mince! Nobody’s bagsied the Emin!!! Im having it, and the beauuuuutiful cross stitch of LJC and Jack’s first meeting
Ha! Jokes on you. It's Jack's policy never to sell gifts unless they're Omega Seamasters. The Emin was a gift from a mate and you can't have it.

Reactions: 46
I wonder if she will sell that laptop she had before she sold absolutely everything, but somehow still owns?

Reactions: 40
I'll put a pair of Marigolds on. Make a solution of soda crystals and hot water. That should deal with the grease on the artificial string of pearls plant..

Reactions: 26
excellent work as always dear heart, i live for your deep dives!

‘kitchen-lounge-diner-music studio’ its good to have confirmation that jack has always been a massive twat

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.