Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
I saw one of those bum guns once when I was away in some furrin parts - my sister accidentally knocked it on and it went mad flying about saturating everything except, ironically, her bum which was still sitting on the bog.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I can't believe she's claiming that Asda just stuck some labels on stuff.

Seriously, the workshy, bone idle mare has literally no concept of the real world. Like, I'm Schizophrenic, and MY grasp of reality is stronger!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Moaning and performative selfies.

View attachment 1073579
I saw it at the time but had blocked it from my brain until now. This is so, so deeply embarrassing, on every level.

How a person can still be cutting about in the world like nothing happened after posting something like this is beyond me*?! And this doesn't even scratch the surface of what she does on the reg.

*This is one of the main things I struggle with when it comes to Jack...there is her constant lying and shameless beggy behaviour which is genuinely sickening, but, after being confronted with and called out on said behaviour in these threads, she STILL continues the grift. It blows my mind. Like, honey :)sick:) your rampant narcissism, compulsive lying, and shady behaviour is SO fucking obvious to anyone who might actually consider to question your behaviour, and alllll the receipts are here. If it were me (and dear God having all these threads that exposed my behaviour would be my worst nightmare - luckily for me I am not a grifting throbber so there is no risk of that happening) I would be so ashamed that I would disappear, first from public life and then into my own arsehole forever more.

Yet she continues. And for a while, as someone noted earlier, she did keep the begging on the downlow which, ultimately, is what we all want and why we are here. But now she is doubling down, even starting shit with That Man again, it's...insane?!

It just proves that literally nothing will stop her except proper exposure and full cancellation (hate that term/thing, but am willing to concede that in her case, it's what it was designed for).

I wonder if her therapist, after fighting off the chairs etc. etc. encouraged her to be her "authentic self " and, instead of choosing to look at her own history, behaviours and hoe she can be the beat version of herself, she took that as a licence to be the grifter she always wanted to be.

Rambling now, apologies. But she needs stopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Thank gawd she posted her latest eggtastrophe and we can move on from bum guns and spray back 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Will a sqig please tell that bone idle twat that a quick Google will show that Asda has a 14.3% market share and 633 stores.

Lidl and Aldi have a combined total of 1790 stores and a market share of 14.2% (as of November 2021)

I am not even going to go on about accessibility because, like Jack, I can't be arsed.

Surely more and more squigs will be going, hang on that doesn't sound right?

• Heart
  • Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
Well March 4th is truth day 🤷‍♀️ If Jack sends a donation from the shirts to any charity she will make sure everyone knows it.
I am very excited £10,000 to the Trussell Trust and then we'll find out who the other charities are and what they'll each be getting. Honestly they should give Jack an OBE and the presenting gig for Children in Need. What an incredible fundraiser she is!

• Haha

Nahhh

Also don't forget that she is allergic tomatoes and was hospitalised because of it!

#tomatotruther

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
So the advice for someone struggling to include all household stuff along with food shopping is:
-Buy and pay to have installed an arse shower
-Buy bumboo toilet roll in bulk around £40 for 48 rolls
-Use cheap bleach, washing up liquid and vinegar for everything else (is this for laundry as well or is Jack just ignoring that one?)

FFS what is wrong with people?
On a grunk, just want to check: should I use the bleach, washing up liquid or vinegar to take my makeup off? And lastly, which should be used as an alternative to shampoo/conditioner please?

• Haha
Jack
View attachment 1074520
Also Jack
View attachment 1074524
Omg have we ever discussed this slop funnel before? You can’t even pretend you’re trying to make solids with accessories like this

FEB5874D-7488-4500-A50B-24DBE6F7E5FD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Monochrome Muse

#jackshacks #7510eleventy12
Wear you bank card and front door key on a lanyard, tell your 350k or whatevs Twatter people that you do making sure they know the supermarket yellow sticker grab you do and your favoured day and time.
Leave me alone.
Goodnight x
#maverickcunt

• Haha
  • Heart

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
MASSIVE APOLOGIES but I am new here and I created this entire account to ask this question. I'm sure it's been asked before so please just link me to discussion - I couldn't find anything BUT HOW is Jack still tweeting as if she is living on the poverty line? She has a successful media career with numerous books. Is she not getting paid? Does it all go to charity? Or is the whole thing faked? So confused.

She's liked this - a "grassroots homeless group" suggesting that their followers paypal her.

View attachment 1073679
Oi!
NIGELLA LAWSON, you fucking good with that?
Maybe another Patreon push.. Cunts, the pair of ye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60