Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
It is really unlikely that Jack is only allowed supervised visits with her son. He is a preteen, and, despite Jack's self-proclaimed history of assaulting family members who cross her, unlikely to be at any physical risk in her company.

He is of an age where he may decide to limit contact with her, but that would be his decision
It might be more of an informal arrangement. Rather than being mandated by court and/or social services. Maybe Jack has done something to make SB's dad wary, and it's more for his peace of mind. Just conjecture. It just seems like SB is never alone with Jack anymore.

Reactions: 29

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Wide awake club here and was just having a little google of Jack and Tax. Not sure if this has been posted before, it basically forwards the LBC interview, but the irony of the website being called tax research uk🧐

• Haha

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
I actually loved her comment about having a day job it was almost like snide. You look at Aldi and Lidl if you want I have a day job, in a similar fashion that we do when she's wanting on about weighing out rice grains to make rice soup.
I think she just got over excited that for once someone took pity on her and said come around and watch a film that she was like "yes, squig you spend hours lookimg up bollocks, I for once have something to do"

I also bet she will spend the entire evening boring her friend to tears during the movie about how, that gangsta doesn't understand that the reason little Joey can pay back the loan is because he is poor... Why is he being so unreasonable and why doesn't little Joey ask literal strangers to fund him!

• Haha

Jay-cloth Cow

VIP Member
Twice, how about 5 times 😂
Having banana smith saying Harold Bishop smells like biscuits flashbacks. (Sorry, in joke for old threaders)
I only hit post once I swear!! God knows what happened 🤣

Oh that was a great day, I just 🦉🍾 at the memory! Good ol' banana.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
I'm sure there are people here who have more knowledge than me but a little message on the front page is not sufficient.

Fundraising for charity is regulated by law and there's an entire code of practice: https://www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk/code and crucially you can make a complaint to the fundraising regulator if you think "is not transparent or open about the relationship it has with a third party" (among other things): https://www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk/complaints/make-complaint
If you try to use the ‘make complaint’ link (not suggesting anyone does, just sharing my experience); by clicking yes to ‘if you have concerns about whether an organisation is legitimate or charitable donations are being used for gain’ they are unable to investigate and advise you contact Action Fraud.
Going on Actuon Fraud website then asks you for the specific details of the victim for as far as I can see.

It seems very difficult but I’d be keen to know if anyone has been able to do this.

• Wow
  • Heart

Hollaaa

VIP Member
So the advice for someone struggling to include all household stuff along with food shopping is:
-Buy and pay to have installed an arse shower
-Buy bumboo toilet roll in bulk around £40 for 48 rolls
-Use cheap bleach, washing up liquid and vinegar for everything else (is this for laundry as well or is Jack just ignoring that one?)

FFS what is wrong with people?
Parallel dimension is my best guess now.

• Haha

EnglishRoseIrishRover

I have a theory about the eggs. Imagine if you will a smol pixie scampering about the kitchen like a squirrel on a floric. She climbs on a stool for the cooker is very, very high for little Thumbelina, she heaves a vast pan onto the stove and sets about melting some lard with gas on full bung. While the lard is sizzling away in the pan she chucks in some eggos which due to the high heat begin to burn almost instantly, at this she whips the pan off the stove and serves her famous burnt bottom, raw top eggs to SB who gobbled it straight from the pan like a greedy goblin and said it was the best ever.
that is almost poetic. Nearly beautiful.

• Haha
  • Heart

Whaa?

VIP Member
This charity donation trail (not train, 🥕) sounds like a grey area. It probably needs a merch purchaser to complain.
Although what it really really needs is someone to investigate from a moral standpoint. Calling Laura Waddell and Kirsty Strickland and journalists and you tube investigators >>>>>>>
I think advertising standards would be the body to investigate. The statement that 100% of the profits go to charity is part of the sales pitch.

• Wow

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
I have to 'fess up that I have to careful with fresh tomatoes as they give me really bad acid but I have never had to carry an EpiPen. I have to be careful with citrus fruit as well. 😣 I am not keen on tinned tomatoes but OH likes them. I must also ask though why Jack never has an online delivery of groceries from ASDA if walking is such a problem?
Babe, same. I can have them cooked any which way but the raws hurt my tummy and I can't be doing with fruit either (berries and apples okay, but oranges can go fish) (I also can't eat fish because it just tastes rotten to me)

I have to 'fess up that I have to careful with fresh tomatoes as they give me really bad acid but I have never had to carry an EpiPen. I have to be careful with citrus fruit as well. 😣 I am not keen on tinned tomatoes but OH likes them. I must also ask though why Jack never has an online delivery of groceries from ASDA if walking is such a problem?
She only gets ocado deliveries darling

• Heart
  • Haha

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Tonight fraus and herrs I am having sausage and mash, with non bollock ( on offer) Cumberland sausages from the butcher, potatoes from my in-laws local farmer and like a pound a bag, fresh carrots, frozen peas and fine green beans.
This was all bought within my normal shopping budget of 45 pounds.

Oh and a gentle spoon of bisto gravy I got weeks ago on offer.

My weekly shop also includes cleaning supplies and or toiletries. I buy mine ton rotation of what's needed.

• Heart
Wonder what jack's spent her Sunday afternoon browsing

Tinned tomatoes with white fish coming up. She will replace the olives with some tinned sardine chopped up and some more of those leftover breadcrumbs gone soggy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Marj24

VIP Member
speaking of the war (and apologies for being so chatty) my nan swore down that during the war when she was a child they'd have parsnip sandwiches flavoured with banana essence or something like that, since they couldn't get bananas. don't tell jack that or it'll be her next hot recipe
Yes, that was actually a thing

• Wow

Eurgh

VIP Member
Funny how Jack's ADHD, which is severe enough that she loses things constantly, has a drawer full of cancelled bank cards, misses deadlines, and is unable to file her accounts on time, had no impact on the Poverty.

During the Poverty, she was undiagnosed and unmedicated, but she was able to apply for hundreds of jobs, stick religiously to a miniscule budget, forensically analyse prices, etc etc. Now - AFTER being diagnosed, and WITH medication - her ADHD is so strong she can't keep track of an idea for longer than five minutes.

So...she's lying about the Poverty, the ADHD, or both.
But, but, but… AUTISM!

• Haha
  • Sad

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Also if your knicker elastic( lacy bit at the top of value pants) is going, it suggests that knickers in question are too small.

I have had some of my supermarket pants for a few years and no issues at all....

• Haha
  • Heart

Boyo

VIP Member
On a grunk, just want to check: should I use the bleach, washing up liquid or vinegar to take my makeup off? And lastly, which should be used as an alternative to shampoo/conditioner please?
Yes, absolutely! X

• Haha