Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh. I've got to leave the house again. The cats have eaten all their food and I don't fancy my chances if I fall asleep on the settee now.

I still have the post-Covid cough. And I always cough in hot weather. And hayfever. And I'm claustrophobic. But I can't make them wait six hours for Mr Dragon to get in from work.

Going to need to psych myself up for this one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
...the cheating was much worse than I thought. Im devastated. Absolutely devastated. 💔
So, so sorry. It will be ok, we promise. Go with however you're feeling, don't hold back - the sooner you go through the emotions the sooner you get to kick this wanker out of your head and your life. X

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So, so sorry. It will be ok, we promise. Go with however you're feeling, don't hold back - the sooner you go through the emotions the sooner you get to kick this wanker out of your head and your life. X

Could it be that he is just misunderstood?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s waaaaaaaay too early but here’s a suggestion for the next thread title:

Jack Monroe #27 Every episode of Jack’s Mayo Monstrosities is absolute Hell(Mann)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Does anyone else think they must have made her rehearse to them prior? The fact she had everything out & labelled, the cards, the robotic and incredibly awkward delivery of supposedly heartfelt anecdotes felt very office junior’s first ever presentation to me...
I feel like they mustn’t even trust her a tiny little bit if she had a cue card about her Dad saying to have two pieces of bread next to his every meal incase he needed to dash out and could turn his tea into a sandwich. I even remembered the story without a cue card! And Jack certainly didn’t need to as she was sat at a desk all day with nowhere to rush to.

It would’ve been jokes if Hellmanns refused to pay her because the shows were so bad. Remember the one with Chetna when she didn’t even mention them once?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Hellmann’s may have put her on a bit of a leash / given her a stern talking to about her SM use, at least until the miserable lockdown show is finished.
Does anyone else think they must have made her rehearse to them prior? The fact she had everything out & labelled, the cards, the robotic and incredibly awkward delivery of supposedly heartfelt anecdotes felt very office junior’s first ever presentation to me...

Listen, nobody puts an untrained irreverent maverick tosser in a corner. Jack runs the show - the dozens of people just stitch things behind the scenes.

1592048085924.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You can imagine the scene, SB walks in "Mum, what are you doing?"

*Mum poses for a calendar on work bench*

Wonder what the pics are actually for.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.