Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we ever hear of the results of her giveaway comp? I don't recall seeing any winners announced anywhere 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
According to my Twitter app, it says her last Tweet was 22 hours ago... This surely must be a Jack Monroe record!

(In all honesty though, I'm actually glad she has taken time off... Maybe finally she's listening to our/someone's wisdom!)
She’s maybe catching up here!

I wonder if that’s why there was a spike in cat talk, so she could report back to her followers that we even bully her jungle-worthy sized cat 😹

In all seriousness, I’m glad she’s not tweeting. It was getting concerning for a bit and I hope she feels better for the break

• Haha
Reactions: 22
...the cheating was much worse than I thought. Im devastated. Absolutely devastated. 💔
Bless you, don't really know what to say hun ☹
At least you know the truth now and aren't being deceived anymore. That's probably little consolation at the moment though xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
...the cheating was much worse than I thought. Im devastated. Absolutely devastated. 💔
I’m so sorry. I wish there was something to say to make this all feel better or a fast forward button so the pain isn’t so raw. What an absolute shitbag. Look after yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As everyone else has already said he is a head, I am so sorry for you.. thE only positive I can say (and well aware this won’t seem positive) is the worse it is, the less likely you are to accept his excuses and accept him back, which usually would lead to him just continuing crappy behaviour. You deserve better ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh no 😔. You poor old thing. I hope you have loving people around who can give you a cuddle. Your whole landscape has been shifted by someone else and it must all seem out of your control at the moment.
I hope you are OK x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Begborrowsteal we are a mere bunch of hausfrau trolls but we are a safe space for you here. I'm so sorry. Look after yourself however you need to. I would go for wine, cake and scream-crying Carrie Underwood but whatever makes you feel better. We're here for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m so sorry this has happened to you. What an absolute shithead he is. Just remember that you will be ok, it will just take some time and you’ll come out of it better off in the long run. Even though it doesn’t feel like it now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Here, hare, here
(One of my favourite bits)
But there are so many !
One of my favourites:
“I've been watching you. Especially you, prancing like a tit. You want working on boy.“.
But I love the whole film (first saw it in a Leicester Sq cinema solo when it first came out in 1987) and know it almost by heart.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This is one of the saddest things I have read here. I am so, so sorry for you. Please know that his actions are not a reflection of you.
Be kind to yourself and allow yourself to feel ALL the feelings. It will take time but you WILL get through this.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m so so sorry. Please remember that his actions are NOT a reflection on you. In time, You WILL come out stronger. You WILL be happy again. Be kind to yourself. Feel all the feelings, keep talking, have big ugly cries when you need to. You are loved and loveable and deserve to be treated with love and respect. Huge hugs to you XX

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm so sorry, I hope you have a good support network around you, as others have said it will take time but its better you know. Hope you're as ok as you can be x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m so sorry @Begborrowsteal. Im hoping someone close can have your kids for an afternoon to give you a bit of time to process things? I hope you got a little bit of sleep last night ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.