Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...the cheating was much worse than I thought. Im devastated. Absolutely devastated. 💔
Sending you virtual hugs and strength. This is shame on him, not you. He’s the tit bag and thank god you have found out now. I can feel how painful this is, but you don’t have to waste anymore of your life with this cretin who doesn’t deserve you. This will make you stronger and be proud that you confronted this and didn’t just turn a blind eye.That shows real courage. Be kind to yourself, and I know it’s hard to believe at the minute, but you will be happy again and be with someone who deserves you and who will show you respect. I hope you have a support network who you can talk to and gain strength from. Keep checking in here, there’s lots of listening ears 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 25
...the cheating was much worse than I thought. Im devastated. Absolutely devastated. 💔
I don’t have much more to add than others have said far better but I’m so sorry that he’s made you feel like this. When you look back with hindsight, you’ll realise what a favour he’s done you but for now, your heart will hurt and you’ll need to piece life back together slowly and generously. Let yourself weep, let yourself howl for a couple of days and then start to try and see the better moments in the day.

We’re obvs always here to listen. DMs are open.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
One of my favourites:
“I've been watching you. Especially you, prancing like a tit. You want working on boy.“.
But I love the whole film (first saw it in a Leicester Sq cinema solo when it first came out in 1987) and know it almost by heart.
You see, I always knew I liked you.

You poor love. What a tit. It’s clearly going to hurt so much for a while, but one day you will wake up and it will hurt a bit less, and the next day a bit less, and then the next day a bit less.

Until then, try to remember that there are people in your life who will treat you the way you deserve and treasure your love as it should be. Love is precious and trust is precious and if he cannot value those things with you, he isn’t worth the time and love that you have given him. Get lots of good hugs off your kids. I’m very sorry that this has happened to you ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m so sorry @Begborrowsteal. What a tit. Look after yourself, especially in the next few days when you’re still reeling from it all ❤ Let yourself properly sob. It won’t make it better, but I promise it’ll help a tiny bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. Sending you all the virtual hugs ❤ If you need to chat as others have offered then my DMs are also open (I've been through something similar in the past). Look after yourself and know we are here x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@Begborrowsteal everyone else has written it so much better already but just +1 another person offering solidarity and love. You didn’t deserve this & this isn’t a reflection on you, all it shows is his pretty grotty behaviour and moral standing and thank duck you’re far away from that now. Allow yourself to feel all the hurt and upset right now but remember it will pass! In 6 days, weeks, months, years what parts of the situation will matter to you anymore? Your future (and your children’s future) is so much brighter and exciting without lying deadweight about, it’s hard to imagine now but honestly you have a lot to look forward to ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh my love. I'm so sorry. Like others, there's nothing I feel I can really say when it all feels so raw, but I hope you know that this is all about him and his failings and nothing whatsoever to do with you. You will feel better, even if that seems a wildly long time away. For now, just be kind to yourself. Lots of supportive thoughts from here. x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@
Oh my love. I'm so sorry. Like others, there's nothing I feel I can really say when it all feels so raw, but I hope you know that this is all about him and his failings and nothing whatsoever to do with you. You will feel better, even if that seems a wildly long time away. For now, just be kind to yourself. Lots of supportive thoughts from here. x
This. Down the line, if he is reading the cheater playbook, he may try to pin the blame on you, or something your relationship, as a ‘reason’ for his cheating. KNOW that this is bullshit, know that this is his real crappy character ‘shining’ through. This is who he is. That saying I think from Maya Angelou: ‘when someone shows you who they are, believe them’. Take each minute, hour, day at a time although I would say if you have any legal/financial stuff to sort out use the energy from anger to do it now, and as quietly as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh @Begborrowsteal i’m so sorry. I know it hurts like hell right now. It will get better I promise. Be kind to yourself, your appetite will probably be shot but try and eat little bits here and there if you can. FaceTime good friends. We’re all here for you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just adding my voice in support @Begborrowsteal. I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. You must feel like the bottom has fallen out of your world. It won't seem likely now but you will get through this and you will be ok. The dark and disgusting cabal of trolls has your back XXX

• Heart
I am so sorry love. I know you won't feel it now but he has done you a favour, you deserve the world and he is not the man for you. You will look back in a couple of years time and be relieved that he's out of your life. For now, go hug your children and be kind to yourself, he doesn't deserve you and you will be happy again I promise xxx

• Heart
Don’t want to detract from the ❤ For @Begborrowsteal but do you Fellow gutter hacks think the lack of focus on JM is going to lead to another twitter meltdown?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think Hellmann’s may have put her on a bit of a leash / given her a stern talking to about her SM use, at least until the miserable lockdown show is finished.

Reactions: 22
I think Hellmann’s may have put her on a bit of a leash / given her a stern talking to about her SM use, at least until the miserable lockdown show is finished.
Does anyone else think they must have made her rehearse to them prior? The fact she had everything out & labelled, the cards, the robotic and incredibly awkward delivery of supposedly heartfelt anecdotes felt very office junior’s first ever presentation to me...

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.