Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
Not to mention vaccines. Boils my piss when "vegans" say they've had all the vaccines.
The Vegan society says... Vegans avoid using animals 'as far as is practicable and possible'. This definition recognises that it is not always possible to make a choice that avoids the use of animals. Sometimes, you may have no alternative to taking prescribed medication. Looking after yourself and other people enables you to be an effective advocate for veganism.

As there are no vegan/vegetarian alternatives for many medications and vaccines, it is quite acceptable for vegans to use them.
This also applies to Muslims, the flu vaccine for children contains pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

PennyLoafer

Chatty Member
It's the third anniversary of the Grenfell fire today. Do we think she's going to go off on one about her superhero fire-fighting days and how she was the most knowledgeable and empathetic of all the post-Grenfell volunteers? Or will she manage to show a little restraint? Brace positions, Tattlers!

• Haha

chocolate choux

VIP Member
And the I’ve done loads of stuff for free line doesn’t wash with me either. I know lots of people who have.

It’s absolutely obscene to be paid five figure sums for a few weeks work. More than some people live on in a year (me included) and still expect fans to subsidise you.
For me it’s (largely) the way she frames it. Lots of people provide great content for free and Patreon/PayPal is like a virtual tip jar, enabling those who can afford to pay a chance to show their appreciation and help to keep the content free. I (mostly) consider it to be positive especially considering there’s a culture of entitlement to others labours online which disproportionately affects BAME / women etc who are already economically and culturally disadvantaged

But like you pointed out, Jack is financially doing very well for herself and if anything overcompensated for her subpar work

However, the real insult is her claiming poverty and practically demanding payment for her ‘free’ content - can she really claim it’s free if it comes with a side of guilt-tripping you into financial compensation? Plus the poverty claims add an even more uncomfortable layer to this which is sickening because it’s a lie. She tricks people into thinking she’s struggling to keep a roof over her head in order to manipulate them to open up their wallets, despite the fact she’s likely earning several times their salaries. It’s so messed up and at the least this should be considered moral fraud

• Heart
  • Wow

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Says a lot for the way she thinks, if she'd rather her partner was rubbish at something just so she could feel the best, and therefore more dominant.
Not only that, but her “type” seems to be women who are quite a bit older, more affluent and more successful than her. I’m not surprised she feels the need to be dominant when it comes to cooking, because in every other respect she is the partner who needs the most looking after.

MancBee

VIP Member
# thread suggestion.
"You're on" he said, as she went live. Will Hellman's let this shitshow survive?

• Haha
  • Heart

AmTellinYa

Chatty Member
Those photos make me feel genuinely uncomfortable because the contrast between them and the ones someone posted recently of Jack and Allegra is startling. In the photos with Allegra, she looked happy, healthy and well. In these, it seems that she’s screaming for attention and she looks gaunt and ill. All jokes aside, it’s not nice to see.
Exactly what I was coming back to say.

The people on her comments blowing smoke up her ass are making me angry. She does not look "smoking" "sizzling" or "hawt" she looks gaunt, exhausted and like she has had no sleep due to crying her eyes out. The filter she has used actually makes her look worse.

I feel like she needs a genuine friend to help her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

MooBelle

VIP Member
Didn't she say she had birth marks on her legs and was annoyed with her mother for not getting a tattoo of them?

• Wow
  • Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Perhaps she wants to date people who don’t know how to cook / know even less than her about food so they can’t be judgmental about what she prepares.

If you were served a bowl of corned beef chilli or her lasagne, and could cook yourself, you’d be like ‘Good god, woman - what IS this?’
If you couldn’t cook yourself, maybe you’d think ‘Ah well, it’s better than super noodles for the third time running’

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Hugs to everyone having crap to deal with today.

that woman’s hair loss stories annoy me. I’ve had two types of alopecia and til she’s got a sticky patch of scalp (one was once palm sized) she’s not got bloody hair loss it’s maybe thinned a bit but there is no visible scalp. It’s terrifying and gut wrenching as a woman to lose hair and claiming to have it when you can visibly see she bloody hasn’t is just ugh I can’t with her

• Heart
  • Sad
Oh, she's off on the Grenfell stuff now.

Don't disagree with anything she said about it - but was the 'I was a fire controller, I worked on the ground, I wrote an article that the newspaper lawyers skewered' stuff necessary, or just trying to gain applause points? The latter, of ccourse.

• Heart
  • Wow

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Morning fraus. Had an awful sleep, full of anxiety dreams, the usual stuff, spiders, faceless demons chasing me ugh. But a sinister Jack also made an appearance, coming for me on Instagram! My head is a noisy, overactive mess when my anxiety is bad, but I've realised this morning there's something I do find unsettling about her... 🤔 Probably her vitriol and threatening talk TBF. 😕
Anyway I think she's a bigger nob now for daring to infiltrate my dreams 😂

• Sad
  • Heart

Harrybosch

VIP Member
Love it! Is she responding to us with the pallet of mayo comment? I feel she's reaching out to us from the other side, much like the voice. 'You're on and we're here, Jack!'

Also, what is the new format? Have I missed something? It was always her rambling, the eye of Sauron and a much more competent guest.

1.png

• Haha
  • Wow