Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Well you can’t say this wasn’t coming.

Typical Jack, pick a subject, take the side pretty much the whole country agrees with and then add in a few comments about how great she is.

Cue a fucktonne of arse crawling replies about how great she is. Is it the truth she was on the ground during Grenfell? Ex fire control is irrelevant, she’s a dick and a narcissist. One of the traits is turning it all about yourself.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Still got 4 pages to catch up on here but I've just been made vip, I was starting to feel like the 40 year old virgin and that it would never happen. Also cat falling down stairs in her shitty bungalow, I forgot to add screenshot of that last night but I saw its been added now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Saturn.

Chatty Member
My apologies for going completely off-topic while Jack takes a well-earned Sunday break.

Is this really the country we are living in right now? Hard to know where to start with the sheer depravity of the mob in this video. But just to highlight the scum in the still image. He strides through Hyde Park on a sunny afternoon, spits at, and then kicks, a young girl. A young girl who is sitting on the floor, enjoying a chat with her friends. I sincerely hope that the police identify and track down this despicable individual. As someone with two young daughters, I find this utterly heartbreaking. If you have any influence or contacts, please do anything possible to alert the police about this monster.

Hyde Park 2.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Rose1234

A difficult personal experience which leads to intense media interest...
Writes about her hard life to much acclaim...
Dips her toe into TV presenting...
Dabbles in humanitarianism...
Failed relationship with wealthy older lover ...
Expresses interest in veganism...

Heather Mills was quite the character, wasn’t she? 😉

• Haha

colouredlines

VIP Member
20200614_000647.jpg

To be honest? No.

PS this, er, brilliant recipe idea has been up for a shorter time than the "sexy" pics, and has more likes. Jack, the people have spoken: a double layer of burger cheese is more appealing than your skanky old sports bra.

• Haha
  • Sick

Blurp

VIP Member
She's got a mother at least who seems concerned, a son who loves her, and a cat who at least likes her enough to cuddle up at bedtime (not guaranteed with cats!); she needs to reach out to the support network of her family. She won't get that support and love from chasing blue tickers, sycophants and sleazy men on Twitter. Jack, just stop chasing approval through fame; go back to the people who love you, learn what you're good at, earn your living through that, and enjoy life in the quieter lane.

• Heart
It’s odd but I can see that in the echo chamber that is Jack’s head almost anything (gender identity/ASD/veganism/backstory) can be spun to create an output that is correct at one given moment. It’s like an (ok, I’m probs going to lose everyone except @heretoreaditall2019 here) overly complex and totally inefficient ETL process. But defending this odd code which obviously only Jack understands, takes so much energy and means she’s having to maintain some old references, forgets about others, hard codes bits here and there... basically it’s all exhausting to maintain. Extending the tortuous metaphor, most people would get to the point where you’d have to bin it and start from scratch. Like, create something simple, transparent and with no need for all that wasted energy and defensiveness.
The problem is that I think she feels this is the construct that her career is based on. I just don’t see how it’s sustainable- imagine another 10 years of this?

Anyway, in true Jack fashion, I created the above bit of unnecessary ear piss just so I could go off topic and say thanks to @Pocahontas for influencing me to watch Midsommar last night. I loved it SO much and am totes going out later dressed like a moomin May queen ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
Do you remember when she was sorting out the shed and kept it hush hush wink wink about the amazing plan..... Got nims and all the other 'fans' excited.....

Then it went down like a fart in a lift when executed.

Yeah that.

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrybosch

VIP Member
...the cheating was much worse than I thought. Im devastated. Absolutely devastated. 💔
This is one of the saddest things I have read here. I am so, so sorry for you. Please know that his actions are not a reflection of you.
Be kind to yourself and allow yourself to feel ALL the feelings. It will take time but you WILL get through this.

• Heart

TitsMcGee

And if they are supposed to be ‘sexy’ then for the love of god why do the garments look a)so depressing and b) unflattering for her/anyone’s figure

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
In that article that was published for her “one year” sober anniversary, she says clearly that she had relapsed a few times and L had to pick up the pieces. Which means she wasn’t one year sober at all, and isn’t 536 days sober now. (Not to mention her bullshit about being harassed by her AA sponsor which sounded completely drama llama made up.)

I am 302 days sober and also struggling right now but proud that 302 days is an actual number of days since my last drop of alcohol. She exaggerates and lies about everything and doesn’t care that she might put someone else off trying AA or that it’s okay to have a relapse now and then but not admit it. AA call this being a dry drunk, Jack.
I know it seems callous to say but I still wonder how much of an issue alcohol really was/is for her. Just because of every drama she attaches herself to and label she likes to have. As with all her various illnesses, with all the inconsistencies in her dramatic story telling, it just makes me question everything that comes out of her mouth now. I just can't 100% believe anything she says anymore.

Well done on your 302, takes so much determination and strength ❤

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
But JM has to jump on the populist bandwagon to gain validation of her white saviour status. She worked for the fire service, for a couple of years (answering the phones for fucks sake) so she is an expert. Don't bother with an enquiry, just ask her, she knows everything about it. She's even got a copy of the plans, which I am sure she has a full understanding of too.
It’s this quote that’s has stuck with me regarding Jack and Grenfell. I think it beautifully illustrates your point above.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow