Jack Monroe #259 “I’m alright Jack” Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh fibreglass dust is ITCHY. Triangulate me all you want but I work in the vicinity of this stuff daily and even just walking past, makes me itch. Anyone working directly with it is fully suited and booted with a full face mask and they still have to use the showers at work straight after.

Anyway, Jack I hope the storm didn’t stop date night from happening 🥰

(I genuinely hope everyone is ok, it was pretty bad here but thankfully we’ve suffered less damage than some. Obviously it didn’t really hit Southend otherwise we’d have heard about it all day)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Love the little dig. Which recipie did you use. It's almost like people are telling her something!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sigh. It's about time somebody, anybody wrote a very lengthy piece on the curious contradictions of Jack Monroe. Now's the right time.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Due to family stuff, I haven’t been around, just reading here and there.
Did she publish the index?
We’ve got our youngest grandchildren living with us for a while and I’d forgotten how much time they take up(love them dearly) by the time we’ve got them to bed I’m fit for nothing but sleep.
How Jack manages to work all those hours and bring up a child single handed God alone knows.
Keep on keeping me amused and informed about our favourite grifter.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Surely you can't lump tip jars and subscription models together. One is (in theory, not if you're Jack) a payment in return for a service; the other is just internet begging, plain and simple.

Reactions: 49
Sigh. It's about time somebody, anybody wrote a very lengthy piece on the curious contradictions of Jack Monroe. Now's the right time.
I’m no writer, I can’t punctuate any better than Jackastory can! But I’m about ready to do my own in-depth article! Fgs, why isn’t anyone calling her out on this bollocks?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.