Jack Monroe #259 “I’m alright Jack” Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely fragile, but the issue has always been how damaging her lies and grifts are to others. All she needs to do is shut down the Patreon and actually do some good with the platform she has. She’s literally taking money off the people she is pretending to help by lying about her circumstances. If her lies were just making her look stupid we’d all just take the piss a bit and soon get bored or move on as it would make most of us feel uncomfortable. Unfortunately, the lies effect thousands of people.
I agree and that is why I am glad this site exists. For every one of us who posts there will be lots of others reading. I can't remember how exactly I first found Tattle but I think it was around the time of Ouchy Mouth. Some of her lies are funny and ridiculous. Othters are more damaging of course...I just meant in terms of why big journalists and publications don't call all this out. I think it's probably very open how vulnerable she is herself (yes, despite everything) and nobody wants responsibilty for any fallout.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Funny enough and I'm harking back to the last thread but I was also on a FB debate group commenting about our Queen of slop.. @Thank(space)you .. it could actually be a very,very small world 🤣🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
If I were looking for a potential collab, I would simply not tag Asda into every horribly depressing, diarrhoea-inducing thought which crossed my pretty little head. But that's just me!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I have to say I thought buttery tits Jack would be the low point today. But no, bean induced shits Jack came to say hi.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
Imagine being so desperate for attention after the comedown of going viral that you will resort to telling people about a shitting crisis for a few measly likes on Twitter. Also imagine at the same time being one of those hundreds of squigs who started following her in the wake of the announcement of the Volatile Backbiter Index to see all that. I'll be interested to see what happens to her Socialblade tonight, there's probably going to be a mass squig exodus.

Anyway I'm off forever now. I'm shedding my corporeal form to go and live on the spiritual plane. I don't care to live in a world where the combination of prunes, bacon and anchovies with black beans is a legitimate consideration for someone's dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
I agree and that is why I am glad this site exists. For every one of us who posts there will be lots of others reading. I can't remember how exactly I first found Tattle but I think it was around the time of Ouchy Mouth. Some of her lies are funny and ridiculous. Othters are more damaging of course...I just meant in terms of why big journalists and publications don't call all this out. I think it's probably very open how vulnerable she is herself (yes, despite everything) and nobody wants responsibilty for any fallout.
There is probably a bit of that, but I just think a lot of journalists don’t have the time to research properly to be honest and if you take away the poverty story she’s just very boring. All her lies don’t really make a decent story either - where would a journalist start? ‘Food blogger doesn’t provide beige postcards as promised’ - you’d need a lot of complaints for anything to stick. If she was investigated by the charity commission for fraud after not declaring where all the t-shirt money was going - there’d be a story.
Very few investigations are done now due to time constraints and a lot of her lies are very hard to prove. But the narcissist in her is always close to blowing it all and she’s getting more well known - you just need something to happen like with the David Cameron incident or when she suddenly rocks up in a Ferrari and a 500k house where everyone gets to see the real her and there’ll be no supporting her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
If I were looking for a potential collab, I would simply not tag Asda into every horribly depressing, diarrhoea-inducing thought which crossed my pretty little head. But that's just me!
She’s not looking for a collab, she’s got principles!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s not looking for a collab, she’s got principles!!
Even though she was dropping hints the other day that talks with Sainsbury's were happening 😂. More like she was hoping for a collab and hasn't been offered one.

Can't believe we've got Shitting Jack again! 😩 And those prunes and anchovies, that surely has to be designed for us, no? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
She only put the poop tweet up to prove she doesn't poop in bags like the last thread said.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.