Jack Monroe #259 “I’m alright Jack” Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God our screen catchers are going to be busy, she’s going full moon.
Also was the pork belly (90% vegan + bacon - double pig 🧐) included in the £20 shop?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I vote for prunes bacon and anchovies (with side of fish? Hehehehehehehhehe or sausages) as it sounds the most revolting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Hold up - before she monetised being the povviest Ltd company director in the land & was creating tons of inappropriate AA content she’d acknowledged there’s no such thing as alcohol free booze (in that context). Why the switch…?
God knows but I'm increasingly convinced Jack is a sinister robot constructed by a lunatic to spew out gibberish to drive the population insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
How can anyone even think about putting together black beans, prunes, bacon and anchovies after what Jack tweeted about earlier? :sick: That’s surely a pisstake.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.