Jack Monroe #253 What a tiny little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grunking far behind but Jack off on a tangent and TT not being up for it reminds me of Alan getting his radio play (A Glowering Glassblower This Way Comes) taken off by the furious lady with the pen and clipboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Jack is mining other peoples truly sad stories for tit poetry again?

also come on, you can afford a couple of potatoes for mash for your son. Don’t be a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So Jack is mining other peoples truly sad stories for tit poetry again?

also come on, you can afford a couple of potatoes for mash for your son. Don’t be a dick.
Ah but she has to stay "on-brand" as the face of UK austerity. I can't believe nobody has called her out for saying that, but then again her comments (unlike the lights) are always turned firmly OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ooooh I thought it was you kingy- B but I summoned you in the past for the wrong reasons (Facebook makeup Jack I think)

Feck off carrot 🥕
Yes, nothing as entertaining as Mrs Gloss on Facebook for me, just a perpetual moan and a refusal to listen to advice! That Facebook account disappeared as soon as she became known, possibly because it didn't fit her media narrative.

Reactions: 24
Ah but she has to stay "on-brand" as the face of UK austerity. I can't believe nobody has called her out for saying that, but then again her comments (unlike the lights) are always turned firmly OFF
She’s not a brand, she’s just a person waiting for a friend to call and collect the child who wants some decent tea maybe a sausage sandwich, whilst ditching the badges idea coz there’s no money in it where’s the line drawing for the T-shirts Jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Pffft - she’s always at the supermarket when she doesn’t want to answer something. It’s her go to place.
Grunkaing, but it's the equivalent of my daughter saying she needs the toilet when I ask her to do anything. By the time she's done, the matter is conveniently forgotten by her, and she can slope off to her room to watch TikTok.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Of course she is dear heart, I'm sure we all remember that Jack gives all speeches en pointe because of her rigorous ballet training.

View attachment 1038212View attachment 1038213
She definitely looks better in the sitting down picture. Like a lady's portrait from days of yore.
The trainers with this skirt are hilarious, I'm a big fan of trainers with everything but this just screams "I'm just going to take the bins out before I go to the party, I'll just stick on my skankys'
Half an hour later 'oh tit, I forgot to change
into me party daps'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It's actually more Eva Peron now I see it in all its glory #mood
Score jack , shoes and outfit I like, twice in one thread
Plus the willow pattern DMs much to my eternal chagrin.
Looking for poetry? That's it! Right there!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Grunkaing, but it's the equivalent of my daughter saying she needs the toilet when I ask her to do anything. By the time she's done, the matter is conveniently forgotten by her, and she can slope off to her room to watch TikTok.
Lololololol
Do we share the same child?
Although mine always has to do 'homework' whenever there's a chore needs doing.

Whatever happened to jack's tiktok? Could be a good platform for a poetry reading

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.