Jack Monroe #253 What a tiny little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh my typos are embarrassing me. The shaking hand in Jack's video could be real or fake, shaking hands are cited as a symptom for alcoholics.
Probably trembling with the short-lived thrill of acquisition.
So very little taste, so very Matt much money

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I find it really weird that she won't just give the ugly watch to her kid. Like I know it's because he's at his real home and hasn't seen the ugly watch yet and doesn't want it but still.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I really like those shoes too, but it's sending me that she's on her tippy-toes, I've never noticed that in that pic before! 🤣

also, I couldn't wear them anyway cos my shins and ankles still haven't forgiven me for the ballet pump years 2005-2011

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Was going to grunk but what’s the point?

Another thread looms, innuendo all over the place, Poca seems to have forgotten who stars in Pulp Fiction and Jack is wearing some nice shoes that would quite frankly look like I had poured sausage meat into them if I put them on. Why do some people always have lovely ankles no matter how many horrid watches they buy get given?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I really like those shoes too, but it's sending me that she's on her tippy-toes, I've never noticed that in that pic before! 🤣

also, I couldn't wear them anyway cos my shins and ankles still haven't forgiven me for the ballet pump years 2005-2011
I wonder if the ballet pump years are why my feet are so screwed now?
There's also the tippy toes pic of her at that lectern, can't remember the event, long pleated skirt and possibly a jumper, her Academic Bjork era.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she probably wasn't eligible for whatever reason (savings, making herself redundant? I'm not sure) because there is no way Jack would pass up free money. Even if she is a tory snob about it.
From what I remember from her Facebook page, she was eligible for Income Support but ' Mummy works', so was crafting and claiming tax credits, which was very hit and miss and caused the problems. Everyone implored her not to do that, and to claim the income support that she could have at the time due to the age of her son. It would have been a straightforward claim. It was at that point that the alarm bells rang, not only about why someone would see their 2 year old child go hungry and cold just to be able to say to them ' mummy works' , but also the constant repetition of the same spiel, and ignoring the advice of those in a similar position of being unemployed with a toddler. And here I am, at least 10 years later, and nothing has changed, as she still won't listen to those who know better!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
This is very easily explained by Jack maths
3 × 4 = 12. 1+2=3. All things Jack are 3s as all bad things come in 3s. I will be taking no further comments at this time.
1 for sorrow, 2 for joy, 3 for a girl...NAMED JACK 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 23
From what I remember from her Facebook page, she was eligible for Income Support but ' Mummy works', so was crafting and claiming tax credits, which was very hit and miss and caused the problems. Everyone implored her not to do that, and to claim the income support that she could have at the time due to the age of her son. It would have been a straightforward claim. It was at that point that the alarm bells rang, not only about why someone would see their 2 year old child go hungry and cold just to be able to say to them ' mummy works' , but also the constant repetition of the same spiel, and ignoring the advice of those in a similar position of being unemployed with a toddler. And here I am, at least 10 years later, and nothing has changed, as she still won't listen to those who know better!
Ooooh I thought it was you kingy- B but I summoned you in the past for the wrong reasons (Facebook makeup Jack I think)

Feck off carrot 🥕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Of course she is dear heart, I'm sure we all remember that Jack gives all speeches en pointe because of her rigorous ballet training.

Screenshot_20220203-223349_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220203-223354_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Apologies if it has already been said but, if these pears are too smol, even for her smol hands, why did she buy them?? I buy pears every single week and they are about 3 times the size of that, and v cheap. If you are using a camping stove and have 34 quid in the bank (ignoring the 5k+ payday you've had in the last a few days, plus PayPal donations) why would you waste your money on tiny pears that you clearly don't want?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.