Jack Monroe #253 What a tiny little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 March 2022
10k day

It’s a Friday so I expect that the money will rest in her account at the weekend but I want evidence of a donation of ten thousand pounds to TT by 4pm Mon 7th March
My grandad DIED on that date. Sorry couldn't help myself but he did actually die that day, many years ago.

Reactions: 33
I would honestly send Jack money if she agreed to record herself reciting that poem.

Reactions: 42
Oh just a tho

I could be wrong but were the camping stoves not stolen in the big shed heist ?
Face it with the accumulated junk in that house it's possible she has at least a dozen camping stoves, which btw are not safe to use indoors.

Reactions: 33
Stop it! You have easily got +3k a month rolling in you to look forward in. She's riding high on this.
I also can't help see the hypocrisy in this.

She moans about the Tories being greedy cash pigs wanting more and more from the poor... That's my point I am saying no more.

Reactions: 39
Most residential tenancy contracts expressly forbid the storage of gas canisters on the property...

However, ignoring the Ooni Pizza Oven which probably uses a fuckton of propane (which legally has to be stored separate from other gases, by the way), we're not talking about an old fashioned camping stove - it's the thing she used for cooking live. Which means she's likely to have bought twenty odd little --explosives-- small cans of butane and dumped them under the stairs or in the shed/garage/East Wing.

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.