Jack Monroe #253 What a tiny little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes sadly
Fucks sake I’m truly sorry for taking the piss out of it then! How dare she reduce their deaths to merchandise. Misspelled, uncreative, cash in a flash merchandise. 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Lads this egregious tin rattle after gaining 500 patreons this week screams of only one thing: an absolutely enormous tax bill that she’s shitting herself about.

Even Jack isn’t stupid enough to think that people won’t raise an eyebrow at this. She’s set for life with that monthly income. She’s desperate for a lump sum and there can only be one reason for that IMO.

And this charity fraud fuckery needs to be investigated by a proper journo because it’s stinky as hell.
HMRC come through

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
That's still not right.

People need to know where their money is going is legitimate. How does Mrs Baker know that there is a independent good bank in Kent.

At least the trussel trust is a well known charity.

Blimey she literally knows nothing!
Is it also about proportionate funding based on urgent need?

Reactions: 23
Hope a lurking squig asks her if she is going to sort grift aid, I mean gift aid out.

Do charities have to pay VAT on things? Is this also another load of money she is doing charities out of?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
She's a lying bleep. I archived the page at approx 10:00 am this morning and it was still showing just the Trussell Trust. I am out and BUSY but shall prove it later on.
Excellent.
Also why just sneak it in there anyway? Why not announce in on Twitter YESTERDAY, when this apparent agreement happened?

Reactions: 31
What's she going to do about all the people who saw the initial shop launch but might not see the updates? This, for example, was posted 12 minutes ago. It tags in the Trussell Trust too so they're still going to be tied to it whether they like it or not.

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 11.39.19.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Hope a lurking squig asks her if she is going to sort grift aid, I mean gift aid out.

Do charities have to pay VAT on things? Is this also another load of money she is doing charities out of?
Grift aid is the funniest thing I’ve read today!! I want to say owls and fizzing but I’m not entirely sure what that means 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She's updating the Teemill right now - all products get a 404 error.

What a bleeping shambles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
This is what happens when you put out a call for suggestions re. charities to donate to. This one will doubtless be pushed to the front of the queue thanks to the very 'cronyism' that Jack, with her "eye for detail and dogged pursuit of truth" so abhors.

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 11.47.13.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Jack maybe that terrible poem should have been posted on your Patreon not twitter?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She takes people for idiots, is her problem. She thinks she can lie about anything and no one will notice.
And when it seems someone is starting to notice and they question her, she gets in a right tizz and that's when we get nasty Jack!

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.