Jack Monroe #253 What a tiny little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she rattled the tin before because of needing to fix her website?
She has - just over two weeks ago.

Screenshot_20220203-111905_Twitter.jpg

I can't say anything else right now as I'm raging at her having the audacity to rattle her tin again so soon after raking in (at least) another 2 grand a month.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
I know Trussell Trust didn't ask for this, but I don't think they come out of it looking good. I mean, just *how* hard can it have been to try and speak to Jack? Surely they only needed to Tweet her? And if they did speak to her yesterday, their customer service aren't addressing concerns honestly. And why have neither of them stated anything? Where is the transparency!
They did tweet her though. Supporting it 🤣 they are not going to look good either way bit Jack has to he stopped.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That tweet has disappeared! I've been on an online writing course with that author, claim to fame!! I hope she didn't get a pile on :mad::mad::mad:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Two things - she's obviously concentrating more on the other slogans, rather than Dead People Cant Riot. She's also changing the terms of the donation unilaterally so that people who thought they were giving money to the TT now find themselves giving money elsewhere.

View attachment 1036624
Bet this is just Jack spinning things before TT tell her in no uncertain terms to duck OFF with her facist merch

Reactions: 32
Again, does she mean that £10k will go to the TT or is that the total spend on the T shirts, Ms "entirely transparent"??

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She has - just over two weeks ago.

View attachment 1036788

I can't say anything else right now as I'm raging at her having the audacity to rattle her tin again so soon after raking in (at least) another 2 grand a month.
Thank(space)you. I've lost all track of time 🤣

So if she spoke to TT yesterday, but as of yet she has not changed the recipient of the fundraising, how can she only give 10k to TT if people have bought in that time.

Oh dear Jack, what a fine mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The author was very polite to her. She's such a nasty cow. Also, "entirely transparent throughout"!!!

View attachment 1036784
She hasn't been transparent. Apparently she talked to TT yesterday and they amicably agreed to Jack diverting funds.
Today as if it has just occurred to her she is asking for suggestions for other charities to donate to. No mention it had been arranged the previous day. So people were still donating to what they thought was the TT.
Why she can't see or acknowledge things like this matter is why she shouldn't be trusted with being in charge of other people's money ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Can she PLEASE be bleeping cancelled already because I honestly can't take much more of her blatant greed, self-promotion and inflated ego while feeling like I'm going insane because nobody else outside of our Tattle bubble seems to see it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.