Jack Monroe #251 There isn’t a big enough salary in the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine receiving some unexpected post and opening it to see the words "dead people cant riot". There's not really any non-threatening way to interpret that is there?
Just needs the horses head left on the doorstep

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm really not sure why you'd buy a slogan tee that could really be about so many things. If a passerby saw you wearing this, they could think you're talking about anything from BLM to literal dead people's rights.
It’s ok, it says Jack Monroe next to it in a horribly style clashing font, so as log as you know who that is, you’ll be able to work it out!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just watched Korea Netflix special “All of us are dead” and tell you what, I reckon zombies can riot, you know
No spoilers please Hotes my love, we are on episode 6. Love me some Korean telly lately. Have you seen the Silent Sea? Really enjoyed 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you think teemill are wondering why they've just had a flurry of people setting up accounts this afternoon with random slogans?
I hope everyone is using burner emails to avoid forensic detection at a granular level.

lets-be-careful-out-there-hill-street-blues.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Yel

And this. I can't take much more of this BS
View attachment 1030035
Ah bless squiggle. They have no clue what a sophisticated enterprise the supermarkets are. It's as competitive as movie star billings to get good shelf placements!

The value items that they've held artificially low in order to try and mask the inevitable price rises (this was on an industry news item Dresserman linked) on other items are at the bottom for a reason. They probably don't make anything on them.

The idea that any of the supermarkets would use someone so deceptive, manipulative and unstable as jack is laughable. Celeb endorsements are risky as duck even with someone with a good record. Saying that the world is full of idiots, so I fully expect jack to start advertising one of the more expensive supermarkets like Iceland who round prices up and aren't competitive with the big four. I hope she jumps out of a giant ring of Iceland prawns and filo pasty flowers.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
If £7 feed someone for three days (how?????), then £44 feeds them for 18. You could have fed someone for 18 days with just a bit less virtue signalling, squig.

View attachment 1032454
Whatta head.

£44 could comfortably feed a single adult for over a week. Instead you bought them ‘three days of food’ plus a hoodie to tell everyone you did it.

Again, you are a head.

ETA sorry I basically rephrased your post!! I was on mobile and just saw the screenshot sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Do these people realise you can go to a printers and they will print a slogan no questions asked. We have one near my house. Might call in tomorrow and get one saying, donate all monies to trussel trust and ignore the scammers haters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m a bit late to the T-shirt pictures because I was on a mini grunk BUSY but I’ve gone a bit maverick and added a canvas bag to my range
94A57CDD-FC04-4FE9-A43D-3956C55C4EAD.jpeg
12B19428-EB35-473A-83C5-1020F4C1550A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
This latest debacle reminds me of all those major charities where only 5 percent of donated money goes to what it’s supposed to be helping, the other 95 percent goes on wages, offices in the most expensive parts of London, celebrity endorsements, foreign trips etc. Most people don’t look at the finer detail

• Heart
Reactions: 39
SarahA TEA! We know Mackie is a fan, she bought the necklace?
Er lads I don’t understand the bread circus tee shirt

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do these people realise you can go to a printers and they will print a slogan no questions asked. We have one near my house. Might call in tomorrow and get one saying, donate all monies to trussel trust and ignore the scammers haters
You can buy printer paper that'll do the same job! (It's not even that expensive either!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.