Jack Monroe #251 There isn’t a big enough salary in the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just so wild when she is the biggest centrist going and would actually eschew any radical political action out of fear and laziness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Would complaints to the trussel trust for supporting such a heinous slogan be against the rules?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
We bought a meat hamper for our Christmas meat from the butchers. It worked out at fifty pounds but we paid weekly from November until we have paid it. It contained loads of stuff, we still have most of the meat.

Today I am using half of the sausage we didn't use for stuffing to make sausage rolls for my family to snack on.

She doesn't seem to do things like this it's all get a whole chunk of sausage meet add sultana, lard, and some kinder eggs and blend. The. Eat greedily out of the pan. This batch of sausage rolls should last a few days. Oh oh and I got the pastry cheap on clubcard. Mwah Tesco's.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Do you think teemill are wondering why they've just had a flurry of people setting up accounts this afternoon with random slogans?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Do you think teemill are wondering why they've just had a flurry of people setting up accounts this afternoon with random slogans?
Chucking to myself imagining someone googling “why you sob Russell Hobb.” in total confusion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
If £7 feed someone for three days (how?????), then £44 feeds them for 18. You could have fed someone for 18 days with just a bit less virtue signalling, squig.

Screenshot_20220201-171733_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I hope she's pinging one over to Nigella, without whom none of this would be possible.
Imagine receiving some unexpected post and opening it to see the words "dead people cant riot". There's not really any non-threatening way to interpret that is there?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Jack could join up with that other scammer, Sarah Akwisombe, and be the dream team of spiritual street wear :D
But would those two scammers accept GoHenry as payment after last year's debacle with Jack admitting on Sarah's IG that she'd used it fraudulently?!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I just watched Korea Netflix special “All of us are dead” and tell you what, I reckon zombies can riot, you know

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.