Jack Monroe #251 There isn’t a big enough salary in the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delurker here. Hi everyone!

I've used food banks a few times in the past. It is true it's nice to have a treat in there, though it doesn't have to be 'posh'. We really appreciated any treat, no matter how tiny. Thanks to all who donate.

• Heart
Reactions: 124
"In case you missed it..."

Because the entire country is hanging on her every word, only stepping away from their tellies and radios for brief comfort breaks so that they don't miss a single one of her appearances.

I wonder if SB got even a single one of those M&S biscuits or if she scarfed them all herself like the greedy goblin she is.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
When Jack donates to a foodbank she's posted the pictures - so that would be twice with once mostly just being the cans she got for free

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Ohhh you got yours a taste the Difference fresh orange juice did you? Well EYE got MINE three Starbucks strawberries and cream Frappuccino (with cream). Beat THAT!!

And does the first poster really ~love it~ when 'hers' was so specific. Or does she carry it around as an anecdote with the implication of 'OTHERS might have been put off by his stipulations. I, however, am better than that.'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
I dunno about you guys but I often take awkward photos with my celebrity friends and then immediately post them online.

Nigella looks properly 'politely entertaining the village weirdo' there
that’s definitely like an overawed fan’s meet and greet pic rather than two equal friends having a photo taken. Same as the weird can I draw your garden reques.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
God I'm going to have to listen to this interview aren't I? Because I hate myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This seems in awful taste? Like really murky? Idk it doesn't seem right.
It has to be one of the most tasteless things she has ever suggested. I wouldn’t touch that job with a barge pole. However some uni student who ✨needs experience✨ is probably gonna do it for her. For free.

Trussell Trust need to tell Jack no on this.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I just want someone to ask Jack “so I can’t afford to donate to both, so should I give to the Trussell Trust or your Patreon?what would make best use of my money?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I find it intensely weird how she... narrates all of her public appearances.

I don't think I've ever heard anybody else describe themselves as giving 'an impassioned plea' before? It's like saying "I excitedly declared how much I was looking forward to my holiday".
She’s the lead in this movie, we’re just extras/audience. Looking forward to her rolling out the welcome speech for new followers “for those of you that are new around here....”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.