Jack Monroe #250 Jack Monroe’s Patreon is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love for someone to ask Nigella how often she makes Jack's recipes. If Jack's work is so good, surely Nigella will be grating corned beef and throwing stuffing into soup on a regular basis?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Would love for someone to ask Nigella how often she makes Jack's recipes. If Jack's work is so good, surely Nigella will be grating corned beef and throwing stuffing into soup on a regular basis?
Maybe Jack's painting of Nigella's garden was just that good?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Their cooking styles wouldn't work together very well (and Nigella knows it) - "now, let us softly rinse the beans underneath some soothing, crystal clear water, feeling their plump tenderness in our fingertips, before plucking this beautiful woodland fungi off the counter and moving it up and down this shiny metallic instrument until it has a splendidly coarse texture. Not got any parsley? No worries, some verdant and fragrant thyme will work just as well in this gently bubbling concoction."
Gutted this is too long to be a thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20220130-174918_Chrome.jpg

Mom put me on the naughty step. For what? Disagreeing with one of your sycophants? What a cockwomble Nigella is. That lot deserve the shitshow that is Jack in their lives.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
I starting to wonder of there's not some big trouble brewing else the sudden need for money especially with a push from her ladyship.

Either way right now I definately would t want to be her. None of this sounds good and the fact that people are even shouting at a person who is actually front in centre helping the poverty stricken people is quite frankly shameful!

Reactions: 35
If you restrict replies on tweets, does that also restrict dms? If the abuse comes from dms, then close them. If abuse was out there in tweets, her fans would be on them pretty quickly. Not putting this very well, but if people could see the abuse that Jack claims she’s getting, surely that would get her even more support?

Reactions: 33
Could one of you clever lot photoshop an Albatross with Jack's face around Nigella's neck?

She's either going to have to double down on the Jack love or cut her loose.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oooh lads, I'm getting Sunday night homework vibes...
I wonder if our fave smol pixie is sitting at her desk, with her big wooden abacus, pens and Post-its, doing big economics for the Boot list. With her tongue out to concentrate...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I really don't see any of this going well.

I mean of Nigella, nice calm Nigella is attacking people then, something is up. The index sounds like it's a failure before it even started and this woman is mentally unwell and should really be taking it easy not undertaking something that is going to let her down.

It's very very messy and I actually am very cross, angry and sad to see it come to all this.

No one is helping her by enabling her right now. She needs to find herself not get more ground down by being unable to cope.

Sorry I don't know why I care but this woman is literally being egged on under the guise of people helping.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Nigella, here's a thought. Bung this non-blue tick a ton on the ol' paypal instead of simpering at everyone who's throwing cash at your fave pet pov.

Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 18.02.32.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
If you restrict replies on tweets, does that also restrict dms? If the abuse comes from dms, then close them. If abuse was out there in tweets, her fans would be on them pretty quickly. Not putting this very well, but if people could see the abuse that Jack claims she’s getting, surely that would get her even more support?
She can't restrict her DMs because every Sunday she gets hundreds of people asking her how to make perfect roast potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Well I know I’m looking forward to the 2025 Netflix documentary “Patreon: Portrait of a Poverty Peddler” where Nigella sits at her stunt kitchen and gravely states “I didn’t know. None of us knew, then…”
(Exec producer Louisa Compton)

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.