Jack Monroe #250 Jack Monroe’s Patreon is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No horses were wanked off in the making of this sauce.

Better log off now I've gorn a bit hysterical.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
If her job is really so badly paid then why the hell doesn't she get a salaried job.

I mean shes causing herself problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I want to know if Nigella has ever eaten one of Jack's creations. Wasn't there a tomato soup with added stuffing mix? No way would Nigella be able to do flirty bedroom eyes whilst eating that!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I want to know if Nigella has ever eaten one of Jack's creations. Wasn't there a tomato soup with added stuffing mix? No way would Nigella be able to do flirty bedroom eyes whilst eating that!
There was tomato soup that contained a tin of tomato soup. I mean…

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Also if she isn't wanting enough to keep afloat isn't that her own fault. I must tell my boss tomorrow that I don't get paid enough, apparently if he tweets people I might get more.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I kinda miss the days when Jack would proudly boast how long she's tirelessly campaigned for people to ditch the "totally unnecessary" arborio rice and use normal rice for a way less creamy and not as tasty lovley risotto.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
That’s on of my fave electroslop tunes
🎼you tried to kill a man/with stuffing in a soup

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If her job is really so badly paid then why the hell doesn't she get a salaried job.

I mean shes causing herself problems.
I can’t remember which of the many many interviews it was last week, but she said she’d been looking, but it was difficult as she’s a single mother with a small child. I’m still looking for my eyes on the living room rag rug.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
A person with ADHD who says she employs an accountant tho...
I'm starting to think the 'attention deficit' part of her ADHD isn't the same as everyone else with ADHD and that's why the lights only come on when everyone is fawning over her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Has anyone got a screenshot of that old blog post where Jack refers to herself as middle class?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Don't tell me it's ableist to expect people to pay their taxes 😂
I find it so wild that she's made a career of being 'poor' but after almost a decade is still 'poor' and people just accept that. If I worked however many hours she claims but still didn't make a living wage, I'd get an actual job
I really don't see any of this going well.

I mean of Nigella, nice calm Nigella is attacking people then, something is up. The index sounds like it's a failure before it even started and this woman is mentally unwell and should really be taking it easy not undertaking something that is going to let her down.

It's very very messy and I actually am very cross, angry and sad to see it come to all this.

No one is helping her by enabling her right now. She needs to find herself not get more ground down by being unable to cope.

Sorry I don't know why I care but this woman is literally being egged on under the guise of people helping.
Jack is frequently an egregious bleep and a massive liar, but I do wonder why none of Jack's alleged friends or family, who she seems close to, don't just take her phone from her and have a little chat about boundaries.

Also, if I was on Twitter and followed NL, I would be 'innocently' asking which Jack Cook book Nigella would recommend, and what was her go-to Jack recipe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
My best mates mum worked for pittance cleaning some toffs house, until my mate was old enough to stay at home and her mum could get a better job.

Also perhaps she's fed up of her constant whining and thought guys please give this woman money I can't take much more of her crying woe is me. I think it's that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.