Jack Monroe #250 Jack Monroe’s Patreon is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please leave me along I’m online shopping

this index is going to come out, be useless and yet she will be hailed as saving the poors.
Rip off Britain should profile online begging scams.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Please leave me along I’m online shopping

this index is going to come out, be useless and yet she will be hailed as saving the poors.
Rip off Britain should profile online begging scams.
Bold of you to assume she'll finish it 😂 She was dragged along kicking and screaming to complete her Kickstarter.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm starting a campaign to have those trousers banned
It was the beginning of the end for those trousers when Nicky Wire and half the women in the audience at the Manics were wearing the same ones on their last tour in autumn. His were from M&S not George at Asda though #fancy #FACTS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Tweeting that long list of thank yous like it’s an Oscar speech! What an ego.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Oh, and she's a woman again. Noted.
the ONLY thing Jackie is & has ever been is a flip-flop.
They do the Hokey Cokey to suit their next project.
They use people & opportunity as stepping - stones

Reactions: 19
Her scruffy hair / plaid shirt top half and pleather trouser bottom half are like a reversal of newsreaders only wearing a suit jacket, shirt and tie but scruffy bottoms.
Her mumsy Monsoon dress would have looked lovely with Gloria :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She has deliberately dressed like a complete bleeping slob. Imagine the squiggles “ahh poor dear heart Jack, doing press for free when she can’t afford a hair brush 😢

Do I spy her broken boots?? Jackie may have been better off wearing either her brand new boots, or one of her many pairs of Doc Martens? Or the six inch heels she was dancing with Marcus in (in fantasyland)!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Most of the comments on the Patreon community section mention Nigella, so they haven't arrived organically through Jack's work or Twitter.

Perhaps this is more about trying to get in with/impress Mom than passionately wanting to support Jack. I think naturally they will fade away from Jack once Nige's focus is off of her.

Reactions: 30
Do I spy her broken boots?? Jackie may have been better off wearing either her brand new boots, or one of her many pairs of Doc Martens? Or the six inch heels she was dancing with Marcus in (in fantasyland)!
Or the Theresa May leopard skin loafers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
OMG maybe she was wearing her tatty boots as a nod to the Vimes Boot Index. Poor Jack just *has* to spend twice as much on crap because she can't afford the good stuff (excluding Burberry, Viv (RIP), the Princess Di jumper etc etc).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.