Jack Monroe #25 Worst paid advance, posing in her pants, at least Hellmans gave this 10 yr newbie a chance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mentioned mayo again. She is getting the hang of this! Although I would have thought Hellmanns would have been too fancy.

Reactions: 4
Andi is a saving grace for her here, chatty and fills in the gaps. If it were a quieter guest... :oops:

Reactions: 8
Oooh Andi's asked about the shed!

PS the dining room in her crappy bedroom is apparently three times the size of her shed.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought this show was her giving us lockdown leftover sandwich recipes?!

I'm not vegan and never seen a recipe yet that I'd like. Other than to make a sausage sandwich.

Reactions: 6
This is a very personal and minor pet hate, but she KEEPS using Andi's name. People who do that drive me crazy. Especially when you're only talking to one person. THEY KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO. Stoppit. Stop it. STOP.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It appears Andi has been given the heads up about this show.. Basically keep talking Andi as Jack can't do it on her own.

Reactions: 9
Probably because the shirt is pretty much hellmann's colours.

Mayo mentioned again! Yass Kween earn that multinational dolla :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All those glorious sandwiches Andi talked about and Jack tells us her best sarnie is salt and vinegar crisps and mayo - oh Lordy 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is a very personal and minor pet hate, but she KEEPS using Andi's name. People who do that drive me crazy. Especially when you're only talking to one person. THEY KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO. Stoppit. Stop it. STOP.
It’s so disingenuous and obviously coached.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.