Jack Monroe #25 Worst paid advance, posing in her pants, at least Hellmans gave this 10 yr newbie a chance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before anyone starts to feel that sorry for her, let's not forget this woman has been paid tens of thousands of pounds including taxpayers money to appear on BBC this year and underperformed (putting it mildly) on every single occasion.
Just added a bit in Ella. Feel free to kick me.

Reactions: 7
My highlight was probably when Andi was talking about the importance of choosing the right bread, what to look for in sandwich bread, why she doesn't use sourdough...
I am very hardline on the subject of the correct bread for sandwiches and was glad to see this important issue discussed so thoroughly.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m gone after that load of rubbish 😂

Children’s meals are next up, the question is how can she duck that up?!
Raw nuggets?

Chicken breast pieces in mayo, stick breadcrumbs on, fry set fire to the dining room and serve with a mayo-ketchup mix?

If cooked, perfectly edible.

Reactions: 8
My highlight was probably when Andi was talking about the importance of choosing the right bread, what to look for in sandwich bread, why she doesn't use sourdough...

Jack: "When I was pregnant I ate family packs of crisps!"
I can hear this in an Alan Partridge style too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One ‘recipe’ what a joke. Where are the ideas for sandwiches, wraps, toasties etc that use mayonnaise? I’m never making a tofu sandwich so I’m out...how has this got past Hellman’s PR team?

Reactions: 15
I keep getting that. Don't worry she'll be an arse again on twitter soon and you'll get over it.
True! It was hard to watch with all the sycophancy and talking over guests (and not knowing what to do with her hands). She gets even more on edge when the numbers are dropping, ear pod guy is probably shouting “more perkiness!”.

The numbers are still really low when combined followers are over 150k! That’s like 0.001% tuning in?

She’s just not suited to a presenting format which makes the Jamie Oliver drama even more absurd. I also think the time slot is daft, lots of people are cooking their tea now or dealing with kids after working all day etc.

Reactions: 12
Where are the freaking leftovers?? Someone please tell me? I haven't watched a single episode but I get the impression no leftovers have been used ever WHY IS IT CALLED LEFTOVER LARDER? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Also my lady love, has request I share her sausage sandwich recipe with you all. No stealing Jack:

1. Cook your fuckin' sausages.
2. Butter your bread.
3. Stick your sausages in the bread.
4. Slap it together.
5. Eat your fuckin' sandwich.

She said she will only add mayo to the sandwich if it gets her ten grand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I missed the beginning so going back 20 pages. However, she is getting paid for doing hardly anything! What a mess. I love Andi and to be honest there was no need for Jack, who looked like she hadn’t heard of any of the food Andi mentioned? Will look forward to the kid’s meals, mine eat what we do so not sure why it needs to be patronising and chicken nuggets?

Reactions: 12
Where are the freaking leftovers?? Someone please tell me? I haven't watched a single episode but I get the impression no leftovers have been used ever WHY IS IT CALLED LEFTOVER LARDER? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
What are you talking about, my fridge is full of unopened packets of tofu!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If this were my show I would make:

Patatas bravas replacing aioli with garlic mayo
Calamari dipped in lemon mayo
Perfect crunchy homemade chips to dip in mayo - maybe even a recipe for homemade ketchup as we all know the combination of mayo and ketchup is the best?
The ultimate BLT with a long discussion into what bread, bacon type, lettuce, layering etc makes the perfect BLT
A classy coleslaw recipe to have with a piece of bbqed fish or steak

I sure as tit wouldn’t mash up raw tofu and slop it into a sandwich (to use Jack terminology)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.