Jack Monroe #25 Worst paid advance, posing in her pants, at least Hellmans gave this 10 yr newbie a chance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'mma make it tomorrow and let you know how tit it is.
♥

Wait til 3am and you can message us/ tweet about it I guess?

I'll be up at 3 a.m . breastfeeding for the 10,0000000000 time. 😂😭
So very tired.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Totally OT but this about the tonic reminded me of something... I used to live in Italy and in a small town (not where I lived) every year for the annual festival they filled the main fountain with wine, instead of water. One year they messed up and pumped wine through everyone’s water supply, everyone went mad filling up all containers with it, obviously, for my entire time living in Italy I was hoping for something similar 🤣🤣🤣

That’s brilliant. I used to go to Majorca a couple of times a year and always all inclusive as I don’t have a lot of cash and it saves some.

Some of the hotels actually served wine on tap at 8am at breakfast which was a bit odd even for me.

In Scotland we’ve got different licensing laws so you can’t buy alcohol in a pub before 11am. And it just feels a bit odd drinking first thing in the morning.

Except for the airport pubs where for some reason it seems to be 24/7.

Reactions: 5
♥

So very tired.
Hang in there, hausfrau! Those night feeds are so tough but you’re tougher

And yes, we will be needing crime scene photos:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
♥

So very tired.
😢😢 I wonder what jacks excuse for this is? But on a serious note I hope life with a young baby is going well, especially in this bizarre time ❤.. also photos of the culinary evidence for the trial I hope? 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
THAT MAN is at it again :rolleyes:

Good to see you got your username sorted!
Have you changed your name too? Everyone seems to be changing their names lol, I was looking at your pic and I was like I swear they have changed their name and now I'm wondering if I'm going mad? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks ladies. He's actually 15months. Just addicted.
Maybe it's the silent threat of eggless tofu sandwiches that has put him on food strike ATM 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That was exactly it. You could also see her brain desperately trying to think of a vegan sandwich filling when Andi Oliver asked her.
And yet her vegan book has an entire chapter of them. So weird!

I love the tofu pockets (inari) you get at sushi places 😋

Reactions: 6
Hausfrau! Late work shift and I’m STILL NOT IN BED as I have totally grunkalunkad my way through the past 30 pages. I. Am. Exhausted. But well done me 🙏 So much I could say but I’m too tired so lemme ask just one thing....why is she not cross promoting this car crash on Twitter? Whatever the mayo people are paying her (and as I said before, just cos #jacksliesmatter says it’s five figures doesn’t mean it is...) I am assuming they have done so based on her social media follower numbers....and surely they’re expecting her to LET THEM KNOW! Ffs I’ve gone all shouty. Night all x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That's so sweet! I think that kids naturally bond with animals unless they're discouraged from doing so. I used to eat Winalot biscuits at my Auntie & Uncle's house when I was little. By choice, I should add.

Some happy news over here, Tattlers: I've just signed all the paperwork for my house purchase. All that's left to do now is wait for a completion date to be agreed. I'm reeling a little - I've been in my first house for 14 years and it took a huge mental effort to decide to move on - but I'm feeling good!
Congratulations Loafy! How exciting - a new chapter in your life

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am awake and I thought i’d be on tweet/delete watch but it seems a non chaotic if not utterly pointless show and a cat cuddle has helped her? If she could rein in the twitter behaviour and slandering us i’ll happily go back to shrugging at her escapades and wishing her all the best.

righty ho better not abandon my post.

7C2A59E1-241D-4BF5-A717-761A6A2E2CBB.jpeg

in case a new thread happens while i’m asleep (HAAAHAA) this is the most liked but has no thread suggestion hashtag. It makes me HOOT when I see it so can the clever technologically minded thread people make it so?

new thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.