Jack Monroe #25 Worst paid advance, posing in her pants, at least Hellmans gave this 10 yr newbie a chance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just about to contact Hellmann’s with a screenshot of that disgusting ‘let me breathe’ speech to ask them if she’s really someone they want their business to be associated with, but thought I’d just pause and ask on here if anyone else is doing similar?
I'm not going to bother, Hellmann's must have been aware of the way she behaves before they offered her the job. I know she deletes everything almost immediately now, but there is enough of a trace still there that anyone researching a potential employee would be able to work out she's a problem.

I have gone onto my Ocado order and removed a Hellmann's product from my trolley, and intend to give this brand a miss from now on.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think also the press would be reluctant as she is an activist and she would set it up as some kind of class based discrimination as most of the press tends to be very middle/ upper class.. whereas if (somehow) something similar had happened with nigella they’d be much more likely to react
They should first expose her ridiculous lies about her financial situation so this wouldn’t be a problem and it’d be obvious they’re attacking ‘their own’
We humble hausfraus have figured out she’s full of tit re: her income, I wonder what a real investigative journalist could uncover?*

Unfortunately I don’t see this happening as the majority of people would be wondering who the duck is Jack Monroe

*ETA no offence to our fabulous in-haus detectives @LennyBriscoe and @Harrybosch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have gone onto my Ocado order and removed a Hellmann's product from my trolley, and intend to give this brand a miss from now on.
Good, I already had an open bottle of mayo here that I want to use up but won't buy from them ever again. I don't like buying from companies who give away freebies but Hellmann's is another matter.

Reactions: 12
Thanks guys re the Hellmann’s thing, I’m probably wasting raised blood pressure on it. Instead I’ll do the same and give the brand a miss, I have a copy of TCC I bought before I realised what a piece of work this woman is, so I’ll give that to the FoodBank to hopefully stop someone else giving her their hard-earned cash.

Reactions: 8
Certainly not too fancy for someone who used to regularly hang out at the Groucho telling Jude Law to sit the duck down so she can see Redcar
Nor too fancy for somebody who'd had a millionaire fiancée.

Mind you, Daily Kitchen was first punted out on UKTV years ago - it was better then, far more polished, although it was largely Matt with Tom Parker-Bowles snarking about what utter crap people ate after a while. The guests were usually people who had cookery series showing on the channel during the day, like Tonia Buxton from My Greek Kitchen, Ching He-Huang, Sophie Grigson, Rachel Allen, etc - all very articulate and able to cook and talk at the same time - plus Gordon Ramsey's wife Tana, who was also very competent.

• Wow
I'm not going to bother, Hellmann's must have been aware of the way she behaves before they offered her the job. I know she deletes everything almost immediately now, but there is enough of a trace still there that anyone researching a potential employee would be able to work out she's a problem.

Ocado, fancy! 🤣

it makes me a bit sad that at first this thread was just expressing a vague annoyance at her previous calamities but when that first week of DKL went so spectacularly wrong most of us were still only gently taking the piss. She has accused us of all sorts so now i’m more determined to hold her to account (anonymously, whilst not leaving the house).

If she’d taken the advice of so many people and not eavesdropped on our conversation we’d probably have dwindled away if she hadn’t have kept fuelling it. It’s only right that we defend ourselves from HER ‘vile’ ‘bleeping horrible’, as her twitter army would say, attacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am particularly pissed off that she keeps bringing up her mental health when she’s caught out. As if mental health problems give you a free pass to be as rude, aggressive and horrible as you like without any comeback. She tells everyone to “be kind”, but she herself is absolutely horrendous to her followers, she constantly shows real contempt for them, except the blue-tick ones of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just when you think 'maybe a leopard can change it's spots'.
You realise it's just shaved half it's head, dyed it grey, and started another book scam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I never liked Ruby when she was on Bake Off. It's no surprise she sides with Jack at all.
I am particularly pissed off that she keeps bringing up her mental health when she’s caught out. As if mental health problems give you a free pass to be as rude, aggressive and horrible as you like without any comeback. She tells everyone to “be kind”, but she herself is absolutely horrendous to her followers, she constantly shows real contempt for them, except the blue-tick ones of course.
It winds me up too. That and her ADHD/ autism defence. No, you're just a rude, nasty witch Jack.

Reactions: 21
Yeh she’s genuinely doing a disservice for anyone with MH issues it’s ridiculous

I would like someone to suggest she gets herself on a business course. Her customer service skills in my opinion need alittle tweaking ( as in don't shout at your customers, perhaps ensure your packages her sent in a secure way etc) I only have the very basic business education as part of my HND course I did before uni and even I know these things. Maybe she should stay off sm and get on the online university or college and get herself a clue.

Reactions: 9
Nor too fancy for somebody who'd had a millionaire fiancée.

Mind you, Daily Kitchen was first punted out on UKTV years ago - it was better then, far more polished, although it was largely Matt with Tom Parker-Bowles snarking about what utter crap people ate after a while. The guests were usually people who had cookery series showing on the channel during the day, like Tonia Buxton from My Greek Kitchen, Ching He-Huang, Sophie Grigson, Rachel Allen, etc - all very articulate and able to cook and talk at the same time - plus Gordon Ramsey's wife Tana, who was also very competent.
Aw the nostalgia! I was on maternity leave and watched food network religiously. Was it market kitchen or was that something different?

Reactions: 5
I only found this site because of my curiosity about SH rant on Instagram. Then saw the thread a JM as I followed her on Twitter, both of them have God-complex's (which they hate being challenged as their full capacity inflated egos can't take) and are throughly unpleasant, aggressive people. I changed my opinion about both of them, as I didn't really bother to analyse at the time what was amiss about them both. I saw the light!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Aw the nostalgia! I was on maternity leave and watched food network religiously. Was it market kitchen or was that something different?
It was Market Kitchen. Ran for a few years, as I recall, though it died a death after Tana Ramsay (allegedly) asked for too much money. I remember Alex Zane hosted it for about 5 minutes, though what he has to do with food I don't know...

Reactions: 6
They should first expose her ridiculous lies about her financial situation so this wouldn’t be a problem and it’d be obvious they’re attacking ‘their own’
We humble hausfraus have figured out she’s full of tit re: her income, I wonder what a real investigative journalist could uncover?*

Unfortunately I don’t see this happening as the majority of people would be wondering who the duck is Jack Monroe

*ETA no offence to our fabulous in-haus detectives @LennyBriscoe and @Harrybosch
None taken @chocolatechoux. We’re too busy letting Postman Pat’s tyres down at the mo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Exactly this, they are called mental illnesses for a reason - and while a full recovery may not be possible, improvement is. A diagnosis should be used as an explanation, not an excuse, and she should learn from these situations

• Heart
View attachment 150601
You know what, after that ‘Let me breathe’ tweet by Jack she can duck right off. I’ve got something to get off my chest.

This is ME. At the time I was terrified of repercussions to Tattle members so didn’t say who I was when the tweets surfaced. But I can confirm all of what happened during that time was true, she had a go and then her hounds followed me - in the end I had to turn off notifications as I was getting hateful message after hateful message.

What was the crime you ask? (Incase anyone forgot)

I tweeted the DKL hashtag (not Jack or Matt) and asked why there was a Hairy Bikers segment on afternoon tea, when following it both Jack AND Matt were quite negative about them.

Jack then tweeted me saying “sorry I haven’t been to the Ritz” or something along those lines implying she’s too poor to have an afternoon tea, using quote tweet and then it spiralled. She knew what she was doing, I was getting hundreds of notifications about it because she had set those hounds on me. Then the DM’s started, implying I was a troll, I’m ugly, I’m horrible, the worst one was saying I should kill myself. They’re all in the hands of the police but obviously I won’t post them here as it’s part of an ongoing investigation. These people sending such hateful tweets are people with their full names in their bio, location, job, everything. It’s so weird that Jack has this hold over them and turns them into absolute monsters.
Weeks on and if you look at my Twitter I’ve barely posted a thing as I’m scared of the same thing happening again, just for having an opinion. I never even tweeted her directly, and she’s caused me to be tit scared of using Twitter for fear of it again.

I’d like to say I hope she learns her lesson but one minute she told me her DM’s were open if I ever needed to talk about the tweets, and the second minute she had blocked me. She 100% is curating her own Jack echo chamber.
Oh you poor darling. That is simply awful but not surprised at all. Jack is pure poison and the longer she keeps this up, the more tit she is going to get from all walks of life. She has not a shred of decency or class and if she had any smarts, would get off social media for good and focus on her mental health and that of her sons, who must be suffering because of her histrionics.

Reactions: 15
I only found this site because of my curiosity about SH rant on Instagram. Then saw the thread a JM as I followed her on Twitter, both of them have God-complex's (which they hate being challenged as their full capacity inflated egos can't take) and are throughly unpleasant, aggressive people. I changed my opinion about both of them, as I didn't really bother to analyse at the time what was amiss about them both. I saw the light!
Welcome! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's blocked me in twitter just for liking ONE tweet which was saying she should wait a few more weeks 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.