Jack Monroe #25 Worst paid advance, posing in her pants, at least Hellmans gave this 10 yr newbie a chance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the ‘LET ME BREATHE’ ending to the tweet earlier today.

Does anyone actually believe she thinks before she tweets? Because that is the most vile tweet she’s written to date, void of any class or empathy of the current situation around the world.
I can’t believe no one on twitter has picked up on this!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I am just about to contact Hellmann’s with a screenshot of that disgusting ‘let me breathe’ speech to ask them if she’s really someone they want their business to be associated with, but thought I’d just pause and ask on here if anyone else is doing similar?

Reactions: 17
View attachment 150601
You know what, after that ‘Let me breathe’ tweet by Jack she can duck right off. I’ve got something to get off my chest.

This is ME. At the time I was terrified of repercussions to Tattle members so didn’t say who I was when the tweets surfaced. But I can confirm all of what happened during that time was true, she had a go and then her hounds followed me - in the end I had to turn off notifications as I was getting hateful message after hateful message.

What was the crime you ask? (Incase anyone forgot)

I tweeted the DKL hashtag (not Jack or Matt) and asked why there was a Hairy Bikers segment on afternoon tea, when following it both Jack AND Matt were quite negative about them.

Jack then tweeted me saying “sorry I haven’t been to the Ritz” or something along those lines implying she’s too poor to have an afternoon tea, using quote tweet and then it spiralled. She knew what she was doing, I was getting hundreds of notifications about it because she had set those hounds on me. Then the DM’s started, implying I was a troll, I’m ugly, I’m horrible, the worst one was saying I should kill myself. They’re all in the hands of the police but obviously I won’t post them here as it’s part of an ongoing investigation. These people sending such hateful tweets are people with their full names in their bio, location, job, everything. It’s so weird that Jack has this hold over them and turns them into absolute monsters.
Weeks on and if you look at my Twitter I’ve barely posted a thing as I’m scared of the same thing happening again, just for having an opinion. I never even tweeted her directly, and she’s caused me to be tit scared of using Twitter for fear of it again.

I’d like to say I hope she learns her lesson but one minute she told me her DM’s were open if I ever needed to talk about the tweets, and the second minute she had blocked me. She 100% is curating her own Jack echo chamber.
BIG HUGS
I just looked at your Twitter.
WTF was her problem?!!
The way she snarks back to tweets is like watching an entitled toddler stamping her foot when in nursery she's told 'no' because at home she can do what she wants. It's like JM spent her entire life being told she can do whatever she wants but when in the real world people aren't fawning over her and *shock horror* DISAGREE with her she loses her tit.
Almost like she didn't learn the life skill that people all have different opinions.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 150601
You know what, after that ‘Let me breathe’ tweet by Jack she can duck right off. I’ve got something to get off my chest.

This is ME. At the time I was terrified of repercussions to Tattle members so didn’t say who I was when the tweets surfaced. But I can confirm all of what happened during that time was true, she had a go and then her hounds followed me - in the end I had to turn off notifications as I was getting hateful message after hateful message.

I tweeted the DKL hashtag (not Jack or Matt) and asked why there was a Hairy Bikers segment on afternoon tea, when following it both Jack AND Matt were quite negative about them.

Jack then tweeted me saying “sorry I haven’t been to the Ritz” or something along those lines implying she’s too poor to have an afternoon tea, using quote tweet and then it spiralled. She knew what she was doing, I was getting hundreds of notifications about it because she had set those hounds on me. Then the DM’s started, implying I was a troll, I’m ugly, I’m horrible, the worst one was saying I should kill myself. They’re all in the hands of the police but obviously I won’t post them here as it’s part of an ongoing investigation. These people sending such hateful tweets are people with their full names in their bio, location, job, everything. It’s so weird that Jack has this hold over them and turns them into absolute monsters.
Weeks on and if you look at my Twitter I’ve barely posted a thing as I’m scared of the same thing happening again, just for having an opinion. I never even tweeted her directly, and she’s caused me to be tit scared of using Twitter for fear of it again.

I’d like to say I hope she learns her lesson but one minute she told me her DM’s were open if I ever needed to talk about the tweets, and the second minute she had blocked me. She 100% is curating her own Jack echo chamber.
Oh this is horrible to read - I remember your profile pic / clicking your page when the whole thing came out and thinking bless her how awful.

I’m really glad you’ve referred them to the police because this isn’t on, and they need to be punished tbh so this vitriolic hate cycle continues. It’s like in the KH court documents and even last thread - she continually presents this idea that she is being utterly HOUNDED at all points, but there’s absolutely no evidence for it. There was no evidence that the right wing were abusing her & the court documents state that, that’s not my opinion that was written down in the bleeping findings! There’s no evidence of it on tattle else she’d have continued with her beloved threats for legal action. There’s nothing that supports these notions of victim hood.

It’s honestly like a cult leader, like I don’t know enough about the Manson family but didn’t he just set them all upon the victims? She’s doing that, but how on earth does this toxic setup end? She has to come off of social media surely? The people are clearly unwell and think they’re helping their icon, but it’s not it’s just allowing her to live in this bubble.

I find the whole thing really bizarre. I don’t think the press want to touch her with a barge pole either because of “costly legal actions” so she’s really set herself up well.

Reactions: 32
View attachment 150601

It's weird isn't it. These people must go out, function in the community, have people they love. But still think it is OK to do this to you for voicing a mild criticism.

Reactions: 11
I found all the tweets @BeautifulTrauma Didn’t she tell her followers to stop harassing you? Nah, of course not. She’s happy to just sit back and watch scores of them shout “BE KIND” at you.

Also, it was on BBC so you have every right to criticise the show. You’re paying for it through licensing.

I thought your(?) suggestion of a cheap afternoon tea was exactly something she should do, instead of acting like it’s what posh nobbers have so wouldn’t know where to start.
Yeh exactly, it’s hardly like afternoon tea has to be expensive the core ingredients are cheap as chips, you don’t need champagne and caviar blinis

Oh this is horrible to read - I remember your profile pic / clicking your page when the whole thing came out and thinking bless her how awful.

I’m really glad you’ve referred them to the police because this isn’t on, and they need to be punished tbh so this vitriolic hate cycle continues. It’s like in the KH court documents and even last thread - she continually presents this idea that she is being utterly HOUNDED at all points, but there’s absolutely no evidence for it. There was no evidence that the right wing were abusing her & the court documents state that, that’s not my opinion that was written down in the bleeping findings! There’s no evidence of it on tattle else she’d have continued with her beloved threats for legal action. There’s nothing that supports these notions of victim hood.

It’s honestly like a cult leader, like I don’t know enough about the Manson family but didn’t he just set them all upon the victims? She’s doing that, but how on earth does this toxic setup end? She has to come off of social media surely? The people are clearly unwell and think they’re helping their icon, but it’s not it’s just allowing her to live in this bubble.

I find the whole thing really bizarre. I don’t think the press want to touch her with a barge pole either because of “costly legal actions” so she’s really set herself up well.
I think also the press would be reluctant as she is an activist and she would set it up as some kind of class based discrimination as most of the press tends to be very middle/ upper class.. whereas if (somehow) something similar had happened with nigella they’d be much more likely to react

I can’t believe no one on twitter has picked up on this!
I think that just proves how few people (apart from her stans, and those of us not blocked lol) actually pay attention to her twitter

Reactions: 9
I found all the tweets @BeautifulTrauma Didn’t she tell her followers to stop harassing you? Nah, of course not. She’s happy to just sit back and watch scores of them shout “BE KIND” at you.

Also, it was on BBC so you have every right to criticise the show. You’re paying for it through licensing.

I thought your(?) suggestion of a cheap afternoon tea was exactly something she should do, instead of acting like it’s what posh nobbers have so wouldn’t know where to start.
I didn't really know much about till I came on here, mate told me about her (as I'm she cooked on the cheap etc) I found here by accident after reading about it somewhere else and I found this thread. Since being on here and seeing what she has written to people and acted, has made me really upset. I am a kind person by default but she brings out the unkindness. She seems to self absorbed and undeserving of her fan base. They are putting her wages in her pocket, sharing the exciting recipies from her book, talking her up and then she attacked with pure venom when she announces she's about to do something that everyone would love to do but cannot due to the current circumstances. Also I think she just read here as I have seen answers to posts on here in the tweets. These are my own opinions not taken from her or anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
But surely this is just copying JM??? She owns the rights to cooking whilst feeling like tit. Can't wait for RT to be called "That WOMAN"... Oh wait.
Oh how I would love to see these two narcissists go head to head with competitive pity partying.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeh exactly, it’s hardly like afternoon tea has to be expensive the core ingredients are cheap as chips, you don’t need champagne and caviar blinis
the point was that all the way through DK she would watch the hashtag and leave a reply on anything that wasn’t praise for her, this would flag it to her followers who would go to town.
The first few threads will be littered with screen shots. Anyone remember Joanne?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What is even more stupid is that afternoon tea isnt even fancy! Sure if you go to the Ritz, but most hotel chains offer it and you use Groupon you can get it for the same cost as a nandos meal for two. My working class granny loved having it as a treat for birthdays and whatnot but certainly didnt perceive as being out of her reach due to her background.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 150601

I am so sorry this has happened BT but I’m chuffed you went to the Police. I’m RAGING!! That must have been horrific, nothing you could have said would have justified that response but a genuine question, not directly to her and that’s what happens? She is a nasty, dangerous individual. Absolutely vile. We are all behind you BT! I know they don’t have character witnesses in British courts but you know we would ALL be with you ALL dressed in an assortment of bean outfits and ALL ready to testify to what a horror she is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What is even more stupid is that afternoon tea isnt even fancy! Sure if you go to the Ritz, but most hotel chains offer it and you use Groupon you can get it for the same cost as a nandos meal for two. My working class granny loved having it as a treat for birthdays and whatnot but certainly didnt perceive as being out of her reach due to her background.
Certainly not too fancy for someone who used to regularly hang out at the Groucho telling Jude Law to sit the duck down so she can see Redcar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Certainly not too fancy for someone who used to regularly hang out at the Groucho telling Jude Law to sit the duck down so she can see Redcar
Exactly! Even my kids have had afternoon tea, you can get them on Groupon for peanuts. We haven’t, because we’re genuinely working class, got membership at the Groucho.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am just about to contact Hellmann’s with a screenshot of that disgusting ‘let me breathe’ speech to ask them if she’s really someone they want their business to be associated with, but thought I’d just pause and ask on here if anyone else is doing similar?
I'd imagine they wouldn't be interested, didn't someone else here contact them the other week and they didn't care?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.