Jack Monroe #249 Smart Price Custard Denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning, you cabal of mithering ninnies! I have popped in to say that I had my second booster (4th jab in total) yesterday, and my arm is aching like a beast. Rheumatoid arthritis, innit! 👍🏼.

Which made me think - when not slinging all her sideboards around the crappy bungalow, and up and down the ‘spiral staircase’ Jack said that she suffers from severe RA. And she said she has autism. Both get you to the front of the vaccine queue licketty split, as evidenced by me! (Thank you, NHS 💕💕💕).

So how many jabs has the narc’iest narc that ever narc’ed claimed? You know, the smol pixie that has every ailment and illness going all the way to eleven? One, a few months ago, wasn’t it? After two years?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I reached my limit this week. Her account is now muted, as well as the words ‘Jack monroe’ and ‘bootstrap cook’.

I manage the work Twitter account and she kept popping up on there where people had liked or shared her tweets. So I’ve muted her on that too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
SmartSelect_20220129-111706_Twitter.jpg

Jack's silence on this important issue is deafening. (Waiting for "Well my Dad use to give us all a ha'penny and half a sachet of Bird's custard mix")

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
(Be careful of lurking smol pixies, they could spring up from anywhere!)
Just imagining Jack hanging out at the Value rice and pasta aisle, waiting for someone to come along and take a photo, before getting her lawyer on the phone and making a citizens arrest. SECURITY!!! SECURITY!!! I FOUND A TATTLER!

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Just imagining Jack hanging out at the Value rice and pasta aisle, waiting for someone to come along and take a photo, before getting her lawyer on the phone and making a citizens arrest. SECURITY!!! SECURITY!!! I FOUND A TATTLER!
Perhaps the Tattlers in the wild could make placards and stand by all the stuff that is still there despite Jack shouting that it's not and yell 'CALL FOR EVIDENCE'.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
All the pics the Herr and Frauen are showing us of the value rice shows it in abundance. Does this mean that the Poor's aren't buying it. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We can don our ginger wigs and JM face masks.

'The Kumquat Calculators'; restoring logic and sense by 345%.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Perhaps the Tattlers in the wild could make placards and stand by all the stuff that is still there despite Jack shouting that it's not and yell 'CALL FOR EVIDENCE'.
Toffee finger outside the Shoebury Asda

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I’m intrigued as to how rice is sorted now. Is there someone out there sitting in a factory somewhere hand picking the perfect rice grains for the luxury rice with one of those jewellers magnifying glasses? Or do they put it in a giant sieve that all the big fat succulent grains can’t get through and the smol broken grains fall straight into the value range packaging. I bet it’s a combination of both.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.