Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
Roundworld is what our world is colloquially known as (in contrast to discworld). The city name would fit the quote better.

She probably counts like a troll "1, 2, 3, many ..." Explains her budgeting.
I suspected so, but definitely reads like a Google to me.

Reactions: 14

Captainmouse

VIP Member
She's not included the prices of those things in her screenshot, so she's not doing a price match, she's just seeing if they still exist as part of the "Smart Price" range - they may have been rebranded and be just as cheap.
They may store purchase only, not online

Reactions: 13

Charitas

Chatty Member
What’s Big Maths?

Is it writing the sin rule in big, curly letters on the first page of your squared paper exercise book or something?

So we’ve gone from granular maths to Big Maths. She really needs to stop. She is making herself look idiotic.

(Mathematics is beautiful though and those who devote their lives to writing equations on boards are 😘. I mean, whoever discovered imaginary numbers must have been a bit off the wall)
They were an engineer who needed an equation to work

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Captainmouse

VIP Member
That list is mainly food products a dietician would put in the eat occasionally and only if there‘s absolutely nothing else pile. So high fat, high salt and ultra processed. But then she includes new potatoes! So they (whoever her index is aimed at and I’m not sure) eat tinned pies and fruit but don’t you dare expect them to eat standard in season potatoes. 🙄
Maybe she meant tinned potatoes 🤢

Reactions: 10

Lanie

VIP Member
And now we get to the heart of the matter... the real reason she is pissed off is because the cheap pasta isn't available in Shoeburyness Asda.
This I think its because due to lock stock she's having to use her real pasta to make her erm.."dinner"

Reactions: 10