Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malkiavelli

Chatty Member
If I can’t find a particular product in just one of the supermarkets closest to me, despite similar products at the same price, I know I take it as a personal attack and I spend many hours tweeting and threatening to lawyer up.

doesn’t everyone??
Perfect comment to match the profile name...

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Vanilla Balloon Index. Questions.

1. Is the balloon vanilla coloured?
2. Is the balloon vanilla scented?
3. Are 1 and 2 both correct?
4. Is there a secret 4 that you intended?
5. I have a tired smol pixie brain and they were the only V and B words I could.come up with
Eh?

Why is she wanting legal people?

Oh god, even if she hasn't thought it all through she is wrecking it all by being unprofessional.

Love pop off and hit up excel.

When I was at uni we had to use some complicated stats programme. I hated apparently it was more accurate. I can't even remember it's name. Hopefully she doesn't have to use it. It's a bitch!
SPSS?
*Shudder*

• Heart

Shawads

VIP Member
In my head, I've been calling her Rainman for days!

God, I fucking love Dustin Hoffman.
He's been my movie star idol since I was a child. Sadly some mysoginistic #metoo reports about him a few years ago. I hate it when my heroes turn out to be false idols!

• Sad

Bugger13

VIP Member
The way this nonsense is phrased has made my brain itch. It reads as if Asda are taking our taxes to bump up their profits.

I’
Don't tell Jack, but I'm currently sitting waiting for my delivery from Big Bad Asda to arrive. Soon I'll know whether wine makes
I’m 2 bottles in. Can say it makes everything funnier but certainly don’t build your hopes up that any of it will make sense (or add up-25 billion percent)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Vanelope

VIP Member
I've been racking my brains on this, I wondered if she meant our world? But the city name would be more appropriate. Detritus could take her in an intellectual challenge. On a hot day.
Discworld - is flat. So in the science spin off books they did they call our world roundworld. She knows more than I would expect.

Flash123

VIP Member
You know what's annoying...listing bacon grill on there as if that's something someone in poverty SHOULD be eating...I think you'll find jack for the price per 100g actual bacon is cheaper?!

Don't even let me read the rest of the pov list
Is bacon grill still a thing?

that takes me back to being a youngen!

Legionnairess

Chatty Member
Wasn't she dead chuffed with herself for using excel a couple of days ago?

Non-binary people are generally considered to come under the trans umbrella. Lots do take hormones and get various surgeries, top surgery for AFAB NB people seeming to be the most common.
Thank you for the explanation.

Reactions: 17