Jack Monroe #248 Let's face it, she's the Rachel Dolezal of poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Gettingallfatandsassy, post: 8181431, member: 293358"

Hands off my organic raspberries you Tory Scum
[/QUOTE]

A bit behind so apologies if someone beat me to it but thread nom!

Reactions: 23
How on earth could Jack be expected to own this as she can't AFFORD a car! She's in Thorpe Bay so nowhere near a dirty smelly forecourt so she'd never be able to walk there anyways

Reactions: 29
What the hell did Asda Shoeburyness do to her? Other than not have any low cost pasta in stock ten days ago?

The daft cow is on self destruct.

Reactions: 74
She’s so aggressive! Last week it was an unnamed supermarket that got her on telly because her fucking local branch were out of a product she doesn’t need or buy!
This week she’s trying to work out WHAT THE FUCK ASDA HAVE BEEN PLAYING AT.

it’s little wonder she hasn’t secured a future on television, she is SO hot and cold.
a black eye or a lovebite and nothing in between.
Like her Twitter responses too: ‘thanks so much xx I'm a big fan of your work, you’ve done so much (for the Murdoch empire)’
v’s
‘I don’t want to be presented with your shit facts,I’m BUSY changing NOTHING.’

Reactions: 51
I love the BBC and the wonderful entertainment it provides but their reporting of Jack’s ridiculous claims and the parroting of it on other programmes she didn’t even appear on, without doing any real fact checking has shooketh me. I’m not angry, just disappointed.

Reactions: 35
pleasseeee say this is the beginning of squigs tagging her every single time they come across a smart price product that she claims no longer exists
Please god this!
Until she literally screams into twitter, "ONLY FROM THE ASDA I USE, YOU MORONS!"

Reactions: 32
Oh Jesus. Why is she going full on beast mode v Asda? Really looks like she has a gripe now.

Reactions: 33

Cowardly custard isn’t even tagging them and has limited replies. What level of attention will ever be enough?

Reactions: 47
I'm guessing Asda's lawyers are in touch and not best pleased with her? (Speculation as always m'laud)

Reactions: 47
I managed to find Smart Price Lemon curd for 94billion jackles today.
I scoffed the lot and am on such a sugar chaos I have liked EVERY SINGLE
thread nominomination.
Sugar chaos!

Reactions: 59
It's all in their mendacious press releases! Am I the only literal expert forensically examining this at a granular level???

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.