Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TitsMcGee

The Fisher Price toy telephone in the background…erm…hoping people still see her as a struggling single mum with a very small child, maybe?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I just also wanted to go back to her bumlicking Iceland over their commitment to keeping their prices at £1. She does realise that £1 for a bag of pasta is actually 344%* more expensive than the examples of the expensive ones she quotes (70p per bag)?? Such a dim bulb.

*joke based on Jackanomics but the point remains

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-01-23 14.57.29.png

Well personally I'd rather have a government that made all Marcus Rashford's campaigning and charity work unnecessary. I'm also not persuaded that a Labour government that lived entirely on Twitter, shared slop recipes and was a relentless bullshit machine is quite what the country needs at this time but you know I'm happy to hear the arguments in favour of of this unusual proposal. I won't lie though I'm bricking it at the idea of Home Secretary Jack Monroe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220123-114232_Twitter.jpg

Nobody's attacking her because she's "No longer suffering from food poverty", they're objecting to the fact that she 👏 manipulates 👏 people 👏 into 👏 thinking 👏 she 👏 still 👏 is.

Are her fans really this fucking dense? Well, we already knew the answer to that, but this, combined with her smug mug smirking under that appalling Sunday People headline, is raising my blood pressure so much I think I'm going to have to step away for a bit.

• Heart

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Blurst- regarding uniforms, many round here (inc academies) are changing to more traditional ones (much to the fury of parents- quite rightly) that cannot be bought from supermarkets. Kilts and jumpers with logos on etc. These are then even more expensive than the inflated supermarket priced basic ones.

The fact that this isn’t even on her radar just goes to show how narrow her view is regarding inflation/pricing issues and it’s impact on society today.

• Sad
Reactions: 65

Feck

Chatty Member
But they're no longer in bland packaging because, quite sensibly, supermarkets realised that shoppers didn't want to be filling their trolleys with items that screamed "CHEAP". The value brands remain but have been rebranded to blend in with the average grocery shop. All she's done here is highlight how out of date she is with budget/bargain shopping.

She's no longer relevant and that's what she can't stand. There are copious amounts of TikTokers producing cheap, healthy, appetising recipes in 3 minute clips. She can't even produce appetising recipes in 3 months.

• Heart

ednaturnblad

Her claiming credit for his work is one of the most vile facets of her character. It’s truly reprehensible, especially the way she talks about him. I hate it (especially being a Man U frau (sorry) (🔺))
‘Might wanna tell them to get your name outta their mouths cause this ain’t it’

• Sick
  • Haha

Anonymous One

Not been on these threads in months and months but, fucking hell, I hope those therapy sessions she (allegedly) had in that rehab place weren’t costed in line with current inflation because they clearly had (net) zero effect on her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pavlova

VIP Member
I don't think I've ever been more grateful to have a safe place like this, with you all feeling the same way about Jack's doings as I do. ❤🧡💛 And she's every-bloody-where, some of groups I belong to on Facebook posting this shit since yesterday. I've unfollowed at least three I used to enjoy...

• Heart

Fruitjack

VIP Member
quoting myself like a ninny but actually it was really horrid and I got myself almost tearful like kids do when they can’t express themselves properly and made worse by the fact that I do generally agree about how awful it is for people in need. Normally Mr F is a bit further to the right than me so it feels all wrong. I’m furious that I’ve let her get to me like this. I stepped away but I came back because I love and miss you fab lot but I’m going again. I know, not an airport.

can someone please summon me when we’re back to slop?
We had a lovely day walking and all was forgotten and then got back and Mr F made a 100% vegan curry even though he’s not vegan and when he served the rice, because I am an absolute BITCH who can’t let things go, I said ‘but how can you afford this with a 349% inflation, we could have just got a Charlie Bighams?’

Fortunately Mr F is lovely and he loves me because if I was him I would have punched me. He just grinned.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart