Jack Monroe #243 She isn't poor, she chooses not to work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Jack wishes she was Spanish and had 2 kitchens (inside)
Hahaha. Sorry for bringing this to the thread 😅😅😅 won't mention the outdoor barbecue area so. Just to be clear, they aren't rich at all, they've worked all their lives and now have a not flashy at all but multiple guest friendly home with some land. The kitchen downstairs is super basic and mainly used for storing stuff in winter (they have a larder because they make their own wine and grow their own veg and fruit) but hey ho, all you need is antipasti, veg, fruit and cheese when you aren't performative grifters trying to free load.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Jack's on Good Morning Britain just now talking about RPI including furniture . She is loving this wonder how many bags of rice you could buy for a fancy sideboard. As usual her experience when exactly was she last on benefits ?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I've kept extremely quiet about this due to deeply personal reasons. It's one of the mains reasons I took a break from the thread a few months ago as I found the discussions around it triggering and needed some time to restock and book into an aparthotel.

My name is ChocolateMuffin and I have two vintage rag rugs.

I love them and I'm not even sorry.

I WOULD, HOWEVER, NOT DREAM OF PUTTING ONE IN A KITCHEN OR EVEN DOWNSTAIRS IN A HIGH TRAFFIC AREA. Absolute proof if ever we needed it that she's a wrong un.
Confession - I also kind of like the rag rug (from a distance at least, the close ups are a bit unnerving). But yes definitely not kitchen suitable.
Is this where I hand over my badge and my gun and take my leave

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It looks and sounds like she is on the Squatty Potty this morning.

View attachment 1004119
When you're broke, you cross check the cheapest iteration of the product you're looking for in the cheapest institution you can find it. You can find what she's citing for less. Do the research and you will find it for less than she is purporting in her supposed research (obviously not at all suggesting that genuinely impoverished or homeless people should be assuaged by these figures)

Reactions: 34
I can't deal with people quote tweeting with tit like 'Jack Monroe is a global treasure'. For what, exactly? A Twitter thread? Genuine question squigs, what does she do? Are you not paying attention? Do you not see the neverending cycle of drama, manipulation and grifting?
I am one glad she's got all this going on. Shes finally working so she can't stop begging.

It won't last though because she a one trick pony, also the more she in the limelight the more people can see she's incapable.

She looks awful. I mean seriously bad!

I can see a burnout happening.

She looks awful. I mean seriously bad!

I can see a burnout happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh bloody hell, she looks awful. I’m too scared to ask what’s been going on. Her face is a completely different colour to her neck and she locks like she’s slept under a bridge
This is really sad.

It isn’t funny when she is living on the (actually proven) dopamine high from likes on a SM platform. Her obsession with how many people have “read” the thread just goes to show what is important to her. Someone needs to intervene because whatever work she tried to do over the last year is being undone right now, in front of our eyes. Yes, she might lie like it is going out of fashion and yes, she is triggering to nearly everyone on here, but it is horrid to see someone in crisis.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
She needs a massive sleep and maybe some Profhilo. But stop lying about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's always been about attention, you can see she pleased as punch while she is chatting away about a very real sad subject, however she cannot cope with it.

Honestly if I was the broadcaster I would have asked her to take five when I saw her this morning.

Also I went to school with girls who wore makeup like that. Too much, too heavy and the complete wrong colour for there skin. All she needs is some blue eyeshadow. Was popular in my year.

Reactions: 37
I lost faith in Martin years ago to be fair. His niche is money making expert in reality.
This exactly, his business is/was based on refering people that give the biggest kickback.

I find it a bit funny that his avatar is "I don't do ads" when his whole thing is affiliate links that now count as ads since the rules were modernised. I know he's refering to the fake ads using his image, but still.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.