Jack Monroe #242 Sell the Burberry jacket, pay your taxes and polish your spoons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow a lot has just clicked into place - she’s over an hour away from SB’s home and can’t imagine the public transport there is great. Which explains literally everything everyone’s been saying. Sad tbh.
If SB lives where I think he lives, it's not an hour away, it's about 12 miles. Maybe an hour if you take a particularly meandering bus route, but when Jack used to take SB to school (in the same town) they always went on the train which was much quicker. She'd take him to school and then trawl charity shops for kitchen tat. Plus ca change...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If SB lives where I think he lives, it's not an hour away, it's about 12 miles. Maybe an hour if you take a particularly meandering bus route, but when Jack used to take SB to school (in the same town) they always went on the train which was much quicker. She'd take him to school and then trawl charity shops for kitchen tat. Plus ca change...
It was during one of those school commutes that she fell under the train. I'm sorry, I simply have to bring it up at every opportunity

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
It was during one of those school commutes that she fell under the train. I'm sorry, I simply have to bring it up at every opportunity
It was also during this time that she had her column in DIVA magazine, writing all sorts of made up tit about amazing things SB apparently said on the train.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
That's a big bathroom! The door in my bathroom (that I own (well, that bank does ..)) hits the sink when you open it!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.