Jack Monroe #242 Sell the Burberry jacket, pay your taxes and polish your spoons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dying!!! 😂

That house has a wonderful entrance hall with a gorgeous fireplace, a hallway, a spacious dining room, a lounge, plus 3 bedrooms. Yet the ONLY place she can show is the bathroom? FFS!
ETA - I forgot the kitchen. Although it does now look like a tit tip so I'd not show that at all.

And that isn't a pooping stool........it's a step because she is but a smol pixie and she wouldn't be able to climb up without it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
WRT her kitchen being fitted in the '70s (🙄) - didn't she say previously that it was brand new for her moving in? Around the time she was boasting about 'designing' it? Why must she lie about such random things?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Re squatting stool, when I was a new vegan, I'd occassionally get Freelee (Banana girl) videos pushed to me on YouTube. I watched a video of her demonstrating how she climbs and squats on the toilet with her feet on the toilet seat. Frankly a miracle I remained vegan. Also, 100% vegans shouldn't really have issues in that department. #fibrefacts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
What’s the house worth do we reckon - over a million? I know she rents but is still living a millionaire lifestyle.

Also - given the speculation about how she is staying up for three days on some sort of high - mainly from narcissism- won’t this be very much looked down upon in her recovery circles? Sobriety is not just alcohol

I have a few pages to go (about 30, sloppin heck) but that kitchen pic made me think of this (also had people reporting a sense of unease and being creeped out 🤣)
View attachment 1002803
That picture makes me really uncomfortable

it’s so strange how it does that, but it makes my eyes hurt

Reactions: 30
So was she on the news? I had a quick glance at Reporting Scotland on the iplayer and no mention of her?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.